[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SIA did not make their announcement yet - buy the dip

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

> The Obelisk SC1 – the first ASIC built for Sia mining.

People actually think they have an announcement on Friday, only to announce it on Tuesday? Seriously, what the fuck.

Now is a damn good time to get in Sia during a dip, so that you're part of Friday's moon mission.
>>
>>2533333
>Sia bagholder.

That was the biggest announcement.
>>
File: liar.png (146KB, 480x426px) Image search: [Google]
liar.png
146KB, 480x426px
>>
>>2533333
>33333

Lucky 3s

I'm holding SC quite happily. Build a nice product and platform and it will be around for years to come, like my wealth.
>>
>>2533333
when sia holders become the new dgb
>>
u guys are retarded, sia is already a top 5 coin on coingecko, this shit is gonna moon to 10 cents by end of year atleast
>>
>>2533333
I have 5000
Will I be able to buy a lambo soon?
>>
the amount of shilling this coin gets here, you'd think it'd at least moon to 2000 sats by now...even fucking DGB pulled that off before the crash and burn lmao
>>
>>2533423

No, you'll be able to buy a sugarfree pack of orbitz gum.
>>
>>2533421

>10 cents by the end of the year
50 cents at least man
>>
>>2533454

my stinky asshole...lucky to get to 10 cents at this pace.
>>
I'm a holder if Sia and think it is one of the better projects at the moment compared to a lot of the recent ICO scams.
Don't know why it gets shilled though. This coin is too big too moon or crash overnight...
>>
>>2533428

Sia is not the typical pump and dump shitcoin. It's a long hold.

Why are you even in this thread, it's clear that you're just here for p&d schemes. The Bancor thread should be a better fit for you.
>>
What the fuck did they do? Why are devs manipulating the price? This annoucment was supposed to happen on friday. What the fuck are they doing?
>>
>>2533604
Agree with the long hold. I'm slowly daytrading it, and rebuying during dips. Have probably made a 1000 bucks over it the past couple months and increased my holdings
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.