[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is XBY a scam?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: download (15).jpg (10KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
download (15).jpg
10KB, 227x222px
Ok so I see the crap happening on btc talk

Is it a scam or what
>>
maybe

im not sure if they are just incompetent or downright scammers

but im keeping my xby untill it hits a major exchange like bittrex or something

yobit doesn't have good enough volume to liquidate
>>
>>2531632
The jury is still out...

But the red flags are stacking up. I sold 200k of my 250k over the last day to protect myself.

The fact that we have had lots of hype-up moments without ANY tech released is sketchy as fuck.

Then we have the website that took a month to make and was just a copy/paste job tthat looks like ass..

Then we have all the pressure selling tactics.

Then we have CCR being a fucking rretard.

It looks ugly my man.

Holding onto the last llittle bit of my XBY in hopes that I can dump it on the next (if tthere is one) pump

Just mad that I didn't sell when it was at 1400 on saturday
>>
HODL WHEN INSECURE
SELL WHEN EUPHORIA

FUD is strong
>>
>>2531710
Just like w/ posw and dgb and swt, right?
>>
>>2531632
I don't think so. I do think that CCR honeydicked everyone into thinking that the site would be amazing and it wasn't. That said, I'm surprised to see how many people sold over a bad site which could and is being rectified as we speak. It really demonstrated to me how short sighted people can be and how powerful fear can be. Hopefully static node holders will be able to start collecting fees this week.
>>
>>2531632
No, it's not a scam. CCR is just an incompetent twat. Nodes coming online is imminent. We will see xby at 3000 sats in a few weeks.

Proof: clone xby from git and try it out in testnet. It's being worked on and updated.
>>
>>2531731
I didn't deal with posw or swt but yes, it applies to DGB, too.

Both projects are unique in its own way that's why it's a good idea to hodl.

XBY's devs might intend to scam us and even if - they are getting fed with easy money. They won't throw that source away easily and that's why the Static Nodes will go online in order to take out 1/3 of the total supply. That point might be the exit scam.
>>
>>2531632
>literally trying to prove the existence of god
>literally trying to disprove the existence of god
Anyone saying "xby is a scam" doesn't know
Anyone saying "xby isn't a scam" doesn't know

DONT INVEST MORE THAN YOU CAN AFFORD TO LOSE. It's so very simple you guys. Crypto is literally the Wild West.

If tech comes, great.
If tech doesn't come, that sucks.
>>
>>2531761
>75% of /biz/ or """"investors""" buy high and sell low 1 week after buying in. This is literally what's happening in this market. Weak hand, weak hands, weak hands.
>>
Weak hands lose all the time. Nodes are going live this week. Github is proof of the work being done.
>>
>>2531919
>>2532062
>just hodl as it goes all the way < 100 sat goy
lol

wouldn't want to interfere with the devs ability to dump their bags by putting your asks ahead of them in the order book would you?

>t-tech is coming any day now! nodes are going live this week
same story we've been hearing for a month
>>
Chord Network calling - you dun goofed
Nodes may enter and exit at any time. No node limit. No deadline pressure.
You dun cucked
>>
>>2531632
I'm thinking of buying some, since it fell quite a bit lately.

Smart or stupid?
>>
Why do the node list and the rich list get stuck all the time?
>>
>>2531761
Agreed.

CCR fucked up with the marketing, but dumping over a fucking website that was made independent of the real project and developer, and is easily fixable? Thats just fucking autistic as shit.
>>
>>2531632
This is literally an "endless ongoing work" scam. This tech will never be done and they will bilk you noobs for years whole you wait
>>
Panic sellers are praying they are right so hard that they are all standing in line to suck off dutch as we speak. Seedit is first in line. Selling XBY will be the biggest financial mistake of their lives.
>>
>>2533022
The fact that the shills FOMO so hard on this is also another HUGE red flag. This guy is literally the one selling you his bags
>>
>>2532756
Because the genius developer can't write a proper script.

But don't worry, he's working on revolutionary .

I wish i was joking.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.