[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Noob Crypto Investing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 5OcRUEI.jpg (51KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
5OcRUEI.jpg
51KB, 640x640px
So /biz/, I've got £400 (~$500US) to play with. I'd like to try to get to £1000 by the end of the month (3-5% or greater average gains a day would be ideal).

What coins are generally seen to be good short to mid term investments right now? I've missed the ANS pumps and don't think it's going to be all that stable due to the upcoming conference.

Which coins are you holding currently, and which coins that if purchased today, do you think will see reasonable gains within a week or so?

I appreciate any advice too.
>>
>>2530353
Eurgg, I meant end of next month.
>>
>>2530353
buy shitcoins that are worth 20 sats or less and day trade by selling a little higher and buying a little lower
it's time consuming but nets you decent gains if you're careful
watch out for volume changes though, if you see volume dropping sell asap
>>
Since this is a stupid question thread, someone kindly explain me this.

Bought like 10 euros of buttcoins on coinbase, wanted to send them to bittrex, but I have to pay 2 euro transaction fee, what the fuck?
>>
>>2530417
Might give it a try with £50 worth of shitcoins. That way even if I lose then it's not much of my money.

Has this worked for you?
>>
>>2530457
coinbase makes you pay for btc transfers?
send them to a live wallet and then transfer it to bittrex and see if that works
>>
>>2530630

I'm sorry friend, I'm really new to this whole cryptocurrency stuff, what exactly is a live wallet?
>>
>>2530607
yes it has
just make sure you're not buying anything with a downward trend, that's somebody's bags
for example let's say a shitcoin at 20 sats highs at 21 and lows at 19 - that's a 5% profit
>>
>>2530666
it's just a wallet you download to your pc as an installed program and you keep them with you
it's a live wallet because it has to be synced upon being opened

https://bitcoin.org/en/choose-your-wallet
>>
Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
>>
>>2530707
Fee is still roughly 2 euros (0.00087612 BTC)
>>
>>2530876
Don't listen to that retard. The fee is set by coinbase and you can't change it lower. You are cucked and there's no way around it, unless if you wait for coinbase to change it.
>>
>>2530904
that's uncalled for you shit
not everybody uses coinbase
>>
>>2530904
So what would be the best way to put money on bittrex without making someone else rich in the process?
>>
>>2530959
You thought that sending it to a "live wallet" would somehow affect the fee
>>
>>2531013
There is no way. All exchanges have buying/selling fees and all transactions have fees. Just find an exchange with the least fee.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.