[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PTOY Pump incoming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: PTOY TA.png (38KB, 1149x431px) Image search: [Google]
PTOY TA.png
38KB, 1149x431px
Check this new crypto. All is in this analysis, check by yourself. PTOY Patientory on Bittrex.

- Volume constant (5k BTC and raising)
- Seen in some medias
- Top qualified dev team, check website

Pump incoming.
>>
>>2530182
fuck you you bagholding fag, you bought at the ath and are cucked.
The project sucks.
>>
>>2530182
>buy my bags
it's a token to fund a shitty project they haven't even started yet

so you basically bought air
>>
File: cK6cRNN.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
cK6cRNN.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>2530182
>Top qualified dev team

kek, the CEO is a fat negrum
>>
>>2530354
I didn't, i actualy bought 16k sat. There's coins that deserve to get attention, this one is one of these
>>
It's a little denser than air...maybe jungle air...since the Storj co founder is involved.
>>
It's going to hit 20k soon
>>
>>2530455
Racists said the same thing about stratis and look where we are now.
>>
>>2530182
Litterally what is that TA even based on. There's nothing about it that makes sense, no news, no actual numbers or indicators showing any proof.

If you're going to shill with TA, atleast do it right man
>>
>>2530182
>no volume at lowest level indicates nobody gives a shit about buying this coin even at lows
prove me wrong OP
>>
>>2530182
>>2530182
lmao negresscoin bagholder resorting to fake TA to get rid of his trash scamcoin

I fucking told you to be happy you got some value off the pump and dump and sell at .5$ mongoloid
>>
>>2530432
>project they haven't even started yet

They've been at it for a year and have already been running a pilot program with major hospital companies.

So you basically don't know what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>2531473

Everybody smoking the gains w CANN atm

I'll guess ptoy's price floor is 0.35 and rising because the crowdsale only had 1700 participants and believe and I'd guess consensus is that this company is going to be worth a lot of money just based on the sector, the coin, the trackrecord, etc.

If I'm wrong and it drops, believe me I'm picking up more because this coin is going to be upwards of $2 by end of summer and in the future right up there with Stratis like price levels
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.