[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should i risk my job to prove to you i am an insider for Gridcoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1497973272547-1320378354.jpg (3MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
1497973272547-1320378354.jpg
3MB, 3264x1836px
Should i risk my job to prove to you i am an insider for Gridcoin?
>>
>>2529491
No, but do tell what's going on with GRC.
>>
>>2529491

Tell me how much I should buy to achieve a 300K Hurracan.
>>
Continue OP
>>
>>2529491
Clean that screen first fucking subhuman peejet.
>>
>>2529590
I think we should have a private hangout. I will go over the powerpoint presentation.

All i know is that i am on the inside. I am talking to the leaders soon.
There has been an aquisition and merge. I have been on this board before saying i am part of a big company with acceess to ridiculous computational resources.

I am literally floating off a quota.why the hell i am here.idk
>>
>>2529584
>hurrican
Kys or get an Aventador
>>
>>2529649
Is this the most elaborate shilling yet?
>>
>>2529649
Where can I contact you?

>>2523628 is my thread. Maybe we can exchange some information.
>>
File: phonemining.jpg (133KB, 693x658px) Image search: [Google]
phonemining.jpg
133KB, 693x658px
Don't risk your job anon...but do tell.
I got my phone ready to mine yo!
>>
>>2529695
If only there was a client on the blockhain that had anonymous messaging. Oh wait, Espers
>>
>>2529680
No. Because if you are smart enough you can take picrelated in the op and back trace it to my company's address.

I can only leave so many crumbs.
I am literally sacrificig myself when this catches uo to me.
>>
>>2529725
Is everything good at gridcoin headquarters?
>>
Discord

Sixophrenia#2682
>>
>>2529704
sick setup anon
>>
>>2529747
Added

Beck
>>
>>2529747
>Sixophrenia

lmao you're that faggot twitter retard that posted yesterday about being rude to some fiver kid, go fuck yourself
>>
File: sixo.png (14KB, 929x104px) Image search: [Google]
sixo.png
14KB, 929x104px
???
>>
>>2531558
Lmao
>>
You serious?

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sixophrenia

https://www.cryptotalk.org/index.php?/topic/729-how-should-i-start-my-coin-dev-career/#comment-2120

C'mon man. People know how to Google.
>>
>>2531558
kek, whatever. in 5 years this faggot will wish he capitalized on the market instead of stayed poor. will probably regret it for the rest of his life
>>
>>2529747
lol. don't use the same discord name as your trip if you're going to try this you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2529491
Top kek, subhuman teenage shill exposed. kys, my larpy dude.
>>
>>2529704
kek
>>
>>2531688
>cryptotalk
If the kid is still here, just FYI your first option isn't the best one.
If you buy a dead coin and fork it, all the bagholders will rush to sell at any opportunity. This makes you the new bagholder, OP.
>>
>>2531826
he doesn't have the money anyway

also his ss is just from the gridcoin presentation lmao
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.