[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey Tyler, Have a look at the balls on this $42 handle. Wow, JT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

Hey Tyler,

Have a look at the balls on this $42 handle.

Wow,
JT
>>
Trading OIL is the best way to lose money. Mafia operates the prices with. Why should I trade OIL if there is crypto
>>
File: NiceQuote.png (14KB, 582x162px) Image search: [Google]
NiceQuote.png
14KB, 582x162px
>>2528791
I am excited at the growing prospects of oil traders losing a lot of money.
>>
I trade oil and grains for a living. Its very profitable once you have a consistent system
>>
>>2528736
>buy high sell low

>>2528791
Trading CRYPTO is the best way to lose money. Mafia operates the prices with. Why should I trade CRYPTO if there is oil

>>2528816
>typed on a computer powered by crude oil
that being said. us frackers have short futures to hedge against their unbridled drilling.

trading commodities is about being able to capitalize on intense periods of feast and famine.

trading futures? certainly not for the unexperienced.
>>
File: genesis41-49-1024x576.jpg (81KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
genesis41-49-1024x576.jpg
81KB, 1024x576px
>>2529653
forgot my cheeky image
>>
>>2528791
t. retard poorfag
>>
>>2529315
i find that hard to believe. how many trades per month do you have? what % of them are profitable? whats your return?
>>
File: normaloilcycle.gif (40KB, 616x493px) Image search: [Google]
normaloilcycle.gif
40KB, 616x493px
>>2529678
>>
File: EmperorOfManyEmpires.png (445KB, 400x463px) Image search: [Google]
EmperorOfManyEmpires.png
445KB, 400x463px
>>2529866
>thats supreme divine right king bosx EMPEROR OF THE UNIVERSE 2 u mate
>>
>>2529794
1 trade per day, I made 283K last year. Crude Oil is a very distinct market that trades in a predictable manner. I also trade Nat gas when crude is trading sideways
>>
>>2531422
Ignore the ID tag, I replied from my phone
>>
>>2531422
>>2531458
holy fuck. how many % of your trades are profitable? any hints on what your strategy is? you follow news and production rates and shit?

i assume you're trading futures. the volume is extremely high and if you're consistently profitable that means serious cash. are you not tempted to stay in a trade for more than a day and catch a long trend, ie. months or even years? like, you'd only need one good one and you're set for life right
>>
>>2528736
OP please keep an eye on geopolitic events. I think your trade is a win in the longer run.
>OPEC decreasing its production
>stabalizing/growing world economy
>increasing demand of industrial countries
>US will probably start some war again, since republicans are in power
>>
>>2531551
I trade the nearest month futures. I lease a NYMEX seat as well so my commissions are almost nothing. About 80% of my trades are profitable. My entries and stops are calculated through an algorithm I wrote. It took me about 6 months of trial and error. It was well worth it as ive been trading successfully for years. I do not hold crude positions overnight to minimize risk. I do hold agriculture futures overnight though.
>>
>>2531991
>>2531991
goddamnit anon. jelly if true. i'm a programmer (masters in engineering) and i used to trade S&P500 futures (ES) and shit. i can make algorithms and backtest them and shit. i used to do this in python and matlab. but i suppose you really have no interest in partnering up then?

also have you looked at other stuff than oil and gas?
>>
>>2532724
I used to trade ES and YM. No real sustained success with those
>>
>>2533093
they're probably as efficient as equities can get..
>>
>>2533786
ES and all the other index futures used to be great to trade when the floor traders still existed. Support and resistance would be more obvious and the price action was cleaner. ES in particular I find has become untradable with all the bots blasting it around all day.
>>
>>2532724
Corn (ZC) and Soybeans (ZS) are good markets to trade as well. Plenty of liquidity and trends tend to be easy to identify
>>
>>2533895
do you read any news/production numbers/shipping etc. or just look at charts?
>>
>>2534015
Yes, I study the market fundamentals for all the markets I trade. But entry/exit/stop is determined through technical analysis
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.