[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is not even the real crypto bubble

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_3682.jpg (42KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3682.jpg
42KB, 400x400px
Post yfw when you realize that the real crypto bubble have just started to inflate with the recent increase in normie awareness.
>>
>>2526649
When shops and every major retailer/franchise accept BTC/ETH as a legit form of transaction is where the bubble begins
>>
August 1st will bring an end to this
>>
>>2526662

No, that's when the bubble is over as to be a reliable currency it'll have to be a lot less volatile.

Seriously, how do /biz/ not get that if crypto becomes a widely accepted currency, it'll just become like everything else on FX rather than an investment?
>>
>>2526686
Crypto is the end times currency. If you're a shity person and don't move onto a denser reality than you should be holding crypto, otherwise it doesn't matter.

>inb4 but anon we're not demons doomed for damnation
Keep telling ourselves that but it doesn't make it true!
>>
>>2526712
Anon please elaborate
>>
>>2526740
It means you will rule the world anon, Or what's left of it.....
>>
Smart people of /biz/ tell me, what would happen to the prices of BTC and ETH if McDonald's started accepting them tomorrow.
>>
>>2526712
you fucking wot m9
>>
>>2526785
It's actually a complete possibility because they are replacing humans with computer terminals anyway. All coins would increase a substantial amount and the big stock money would start moving in.

Video related https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbMq7Pme5pk
>>
Will we experience april/may tier gains again where i make 1000% in a week?
>>
>>2526815
You've accepted the mark you ignorant shit. Enjoy your stay, You will be with us for eternity.
>>
>>2526850
Thread theme
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCDOjC5D2Uo
>>
>>2526847
Yes. Probably soon, or within the next 6 months anyway

Stock up now
>>
>>2526850
You have betrayed Thor. You shall be snore down with lightening for worshipping your false gods.
>>
>>2526863
what makes you believe that?
>>
>>2526649
There's a big chance of a bitcoin hit over the next 2 months.

It could tank everything.

Else it could moon.

Times of uncertainty are good ones to take profits - I'm 50 pc cashed out waiting to see if I missed some unreaslised potential (don't care) or about to increase my stash (would be nice).

A lot better than being a bag holder.

If it goes to the moon I'm quite happy with half way.
>>
>>2526785
Increased demand would skyrocket the value of our holdings.
>>
>>2526866
‘Val’ Valiant Thor the alien? huehue

Most of these poor souls don't even realize what they've done. Im here to help =)
>>
>>2526882
>souls

You're in luck. Cryptotards are some of the most gullible people around. You'll have some success trying to convince them that Christian mythology is real.
>>
>>2526877
Wise words anon. I'm stocking up on USD Tether for aug 1.
>>
>>2526903
>Being this far disillusioned

Of course, Christianity is a fraud. Just like all of them. The only thing that matters is love in the creator and love of each other. Silly human religions are a tool to deceive.
>>
File: 1495331958457.png (72KB, 764x1025px) Image search: [Google]
1495331958457.png
72KB, 764x1025px
>>2526903
>>2526926
stay cucked by the devil my friends!
>>
>>2526926
>creator

lol
>>
>>2526877
I'm doing the exact opposite, I'm all in.

August is going to rocket the price of all alts.
>>
>>2526945
Either way I'd rather see my meager holdings take a hit than watch them blast off to the moon without me.
>>
>>2526945
>not having a bunch of USDT ready to go, either to jump in immediately if its goes well, or buy at the end of the crash

Its like you guys hate money.
>>
File: kings.png (57KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
kings.png
57KB, 200x200px
>mfw
>>
>>2526847
I've made 1000% on ANS this week.
>>
File: 1495413794743.jpg (42KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1495413794743.jpg
42KB, 700x400px
If crypto bursts, we'll just end up with Crypto 2.0

Probably something involving machine learning and neural networks

Make sure to get in on day 1 this time
>>
>>2526877
I'm too confident on crypto prospects to have more than 20% fiat, but it is indeed an excellent idea to keep a non-negligible amount of your holdings ready to buy any major dip.

Ask yourselves a simple question: in the short term, are BTC and ETH more likely to double in price, or drop by half? Scenario B seems more likely to me, and it's critical to have cash on hand to jump on this opportunity.
>>
>>2526649

How can we reach the bubble phase when the product is still in it's infancy ?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.