[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TenX

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tenx.png (484KB, 1304x1163px) Image search: [Google]
tenx.png
484KB, 1304x1163px
What do our fellow /biz/raelis think about TenX? They have a premise with high potential that can possibly spread to normies, they a white paper and a formidable team.

Cons are they are Signapore based and barely anyone seems to know about them. Token sale starts in a few days.

What will you do?
>>
I want to like it because it seems better than Monaco and TokenCard but didn't they piss off Vitalik or something?
>>
Yes I don't see it talked about much here and I made a few threads but I'm definitely going in on this one. Looks like the best cryptocard option desu, and you can tap &pay with your phone
>>
>>2526110
>Yes I don't see it talked about much here
/biz/ is 80% p&d shilling and 20% talk.

>>2526099
More info on that? They list Vitalik as an investor on their website. Wouldn't make sense if he's both pissed off yet allowing his name to be used
>>
>>2526139
hmmm I'm definitely not trying to fud, just off the top of my head I thought that this was the coin that made vitalik do his twitter rant on not being listed as an advisor on upcoming icos, now that I think about it more he might have said that this was going to be the last one he would officially support in that capacity
>>
This is barely any better than xapo and that's been around forever, this just seems like another prime example of the ico bubble
>>
>>2526254
I'm new to crypto and thus hadn't heard of xapo. Xapo seem a lot more formidable (huge list of investors, enterprise level website, significant user base and already out of the kiddy pool), but a big drawback is that they only deal in bitcoin. Therefor, unless Xapo adjusts, I don't see them holding the stick in the long run.

That said, they are European based with lots of whites to back them up. TenX pales in comparison.
>>
>>2526079
The point of difference with TenX is the COMIT technology. It's an acronym but I forget what it stands for. Basically you can use any coins/tokens as payment with the card, they can add as many different coins/tokens to the network as they want as long as the liquidity is there. Seems good to me, I'll probably get in on it.
Also go buy CFI tokens now.
>>
>>2526368
>CFI
No sufficient potential imho.

>COMIT
This allows it to get big in crypto cricles thus promoting exponential growth as the normies will eventually feel the residual waves.

>oh hey anon, i just bought mcdonalds by finally using that dogecoin that was catching dust. It's through this app named TenX

I don't see the same happening with CFI.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.