[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: mirror_by_shewolf294-d7aet38.jpg (883KB, 1280x613px) Image search: [Google]
mirror_by_shewolf294-d7aet38.jpg
883KB, 1280x613px
Dear people of 4chan,

I come from Serbia and I am in a difficult situation and I must ask for your help/advice. The situation in my home is very difficult (my parents are sick and I am not in the greatest of health) and recently I have lost my job, and there is little possibility of finding part time employment (I must stay at home for the most time because I need to take care of my parents).

I dont have a functioning web camera and microphone, and the only thing that I have is my computer (older laptop) and Internet connection.

I have little to no knowlege of Internet programing, or web site creation, and I am not particulary skilled in the computer stuff (like photoshop, flash or computer programing etc.)...

Do you know of any way that I can work on the Internet from home, and possibily earn to 200 dollars a month?

Every suggestion is much appriciated.
Thanks you in advance for your advice.
>>
Trade crypto
>>
>>2523703
Are you willing to fight in the coming race war? I've heard Serbs have a knack for that sort of thing.
>>
File: sketch12184722.png (114KB, 1232x800px) Image search: [Google]
sketch12184722.png
114KB, 1232x800px
>>2523703
>>2523703
>Dear people of 4chan,
>>
Look into dropshipping. Plenty of guides floating around. Search the /biz/ archive as well.
>>
We had wars with muslims and albanians and croats here... Its enough of that... Americans made us lose and they have created a puppet state of Kosovo... Long story short - my people want to live, we have had a lot of fighting...

What about that crypto trading? Is it difficult?
>>
>>2523703
Look on websites like fiverr.com for inspiration. Maybe you can do something to earn money online.

Best of luck
>>
File: IMG_20170204_172951.jpg (43KB, 540x552px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170204_172951.jpg
43KB, 540x552px
>>2523703
Crypto serbfag

1) make paper wallets, cold storage wallets, and download coin desktop wallets for all coins you're interested in buying in. KEEP YOUR PRIVATE KEYS OFF YOUR COMPUTER. Public addresses you should be writing down or printing
2) start a coinbase account. Download on your phone. Link your bank account and set up a fiat account to move fiat money faster. Write down your wallet addresses here
3) Start a Bittrex account. Write down your wallet addresses for each coin youre gonna use
4) buy BTC from Coinbase
5) buy your coins with your coins from your Coinbase wallet
6) wait
7) wait
8) wait
9) more waiting
10) check your blockfolio app every fucking hour
11) wait for a sharp increase
12) if you see a window, turn altcoin back into BTC/ LTC/ ETH on coinbase to collect profits. DO NOT SHORT!!! When you've made over a 10x, then it'd be safe to sell your PROFIT imo. NEVER sell principle. Whatever money you put in to invest you need to treat like you've lost it forever
13) repeat steps 4-12

You should be wealth in about 6 months, maybe less. Invest now before aug 1 cuz that's when btc crashes or spikes to $10k
>>
>>2523884
>What about that crypto trading? Is it difficult?
It's risky. Can make big returns but could also lose a chunk of your cash if you're not careful or panic. Wouldn't recommend dabbling in it until you have some form of steady income.
>>
>>2523703
Are Serbian N-PAP AK's any good?
>>
>>2523930
Tnx man, but I dont understand much of the things that you are saying... will check it out though...
>>
>>2523957
Dont know, I have used only ak47 and its a good rifle... Zastava makes good guns though...
>>
>>2523930
Is there any other online option where I can make at least 200 dollars a month that you know?
>>
>>2524022
Swagbucks with proxy, mining CDRS
>>
>>2523957
PAP (Polu-Automatska Puška=semiautomatic rifle) is not an AK but an SKS clone
>>
>>2523703
amazon mturk
reddit.com/r/beermoney
>>
>>2523703
Same situation, but in Croatia. I actually have some computer skills but no luck on Fiverr and other freelancing sites so far :( I make account but since it's new nobody trusts in my skills...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.