[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trying to choose the best exchange. Poloniex or bittrex anons?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1497042319700.png (18KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497042319700.png
18KB, 509x411px
Trying to choose the best exchange. Poloniex or bittrex anons? Plz point me in the right direction. Just signing up for everything right now.
>>
>>2521584
my mates recommended Kraken? How does it hold up against the other major exchanges?
>>
>>2521686
I don't think it has as many currencies as poloniex. Seems to have a good rep though.
>>
>>2521584
Polo if you're investing in more stable coins like ETH, LTC or ETC. Bittrex if you want to trade shit coins with a chance of truly becoming rich or losing all your money. YoBit if you want to get fucked up the ass with a rusty spoon by some Russian company.

I have accounts at all 3 plus a BleuTrade account but I only used that to buy Mooncoin and don't use it anymore.
>>
Bittrex. Polo doesn't have enough coins.
>>
Every time I try using Poloniex I get horrible latency and I can't even generate wallets.
Bittrex is pretty much superior at this point.
>>
File: 1491084880822.gif (628KB, 516x402px) Image search: [Google]
1491084880822.gif
628KB, 516x402px
>open support ticket with Polo May 1st to withdraw my funds
>haven't received a reply in over a month
Can't say I'd recommend them.
>>
>>2521819

I'm pretty happy so far using GDAX via Cuckbase then Bittrex for shitcoin adventures. Bank transfers seem like a huge pain in the ass on every site, but at least with CB you can use credit/debit cards to get started immediately.
>>
>>2521858

I've got 100 USD and .02 BTC, and I want to play the shitcoin market on Bittrex. I've heard horror stories about how long it takes for BTC to confirm transactions (also high fees) and assume that speed is useful with shitcoins because I might need to make snap decisions.

Is it possible to buy shitcoins from Bittrex with LTC or other cryptocurrencies, or do I need to just buy BTC or ETH and use those to buy shitcoins?
>>
POLO IS FUCKING SHIT AND ALWAYS CRASHES
>>
>>2521854
Did you confirm the withdrawl by clicking the confirmation email?
>>
>>2521970
Account is locked, the withdrawal can only be performed on their end now and apparently they can't be bothered to do it.
>>
>>2521584
My brother's been trying to get Level 3 verification for three months now. Shit's fucked. I'm moving to Bittrex as soon as I'm able to
>>
>>2521929
LTC is pretty liquid for the really popular altcoins with high trade volumes, but if you're talking real bottom of the dumpster shitcoins, BTC is the only liquid currency to date to buy any and all coins with. Sorry
>>
>>2521686
Kraken is terrific but only has like a dozen currencies. You can buy directly into several with USD, though, which is nice.

I have Kraken, Bittrex, and Coinbase. I recommend getting all 3 for maximum options. I stay away from Poloniex because it has an unacceptable amount of downtime in my opinion. Kraken and Bittrex stay up better than Coinbase and Poloniex.
>>
>>2522536
Bittrex has a lot more options and better support
>>
>>2522536
Cheers my dude, will probs keep Kraken as a main with BTC/ETH and go on merry shitcoin adventures with Bittrex
>>
>>2521584

Polo has the highest volume for the best coins.

Polo has a rigid coin acceptance process. Only the best of the best are listed there.

That's why you don't see BitBay there ;)
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.