[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you realize that the preprogrammed hell is about to end

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: singularity.jpg (81KB, 825x510px) Image search: [Google]
singularity.jpg
81KB, 825x510px
>tfw you realize that the preprogrammed hell is about to end and is in its death throws

-stawks overbought thanks to QE infinty by all central banks
-cryptocurrency birthed out of the centralbanks neck via 0% interest and looking bubbly in 2017
-currencies worldwide are viewed as paper trash backed by debt slaves
-derivative times infinity trying to prolong the inevitable and ultimate correction

THE COMING CRASH OF EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THESE IS MEETING UP AT THE SAME PLACE AND SAME TIME FOR ONE EPIC SUPERNOVA EXPLOSION IN THE MOST DIVINE INTERVENTION EVER WITNESSED BY THE HUMAN RACE
>>
>>2521393
What do you think will initiate it? And how close do you think we are to the ultimate happening?
>>
Cryptocurrencies are really light in a world full of darkness. My negative outlook and prospects on like changed because of them.
>>
File: prey.jpg (53KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
prey.jpg
53KB, 620x412px
>>2521477
Initiating sequence already started.

Greed can be blinding.

The fever and panic is setting in all over now.

Only one thing can save you now.

No man knows the time or date.

You are either stocked and locked with all the mental ammunition or you have piles of Vaseline to cushion the blow.
>>
>>2521579
brb selling all my stocks
>oh wait the market's closed
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
>>
>>2521393

agreed, OP... the rats are already working on their exit strategy to bail on the soon to be sinking ship...

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-06-19/less-stressful-tests-seen-boosting-u-s-bank-payouts-30-billion
>>
>>2521561
They only served one purpose and that was to send some on a fools errand.

Pyrite at best mirroring the past in one last ditch effort to keep you from the truth.

Cryptocurrencies are nothing moar than fiat life extension masked by faux anarchy and justice.

You were sold on a lie.

It was quickly bought out, derailed, and on the fast track to "endless printing" without pause just like its predecessors.

Anyone not facing this fact has a severe case of denial.

You do not back a so called asset with the very fiat you are trying to replace.

Crypto had a clear path but chose the one involving greed, power, and corruption.

You know it and I know it.

Sadly only a few are man enough to call it out.

The rest just join the collective gang of fearful and useful idiots.
>>
File: crypto is good.png (127KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
crypto is good.png
127KB, 601x508px
>>2521695
>crypto can be whatever it want to be
>has been bought out and will be printed like fiat
>bitcoin has a coin cap, and so do most other cryptocurrencies

you'll have to explain to me anon, what are you saying exactly?
>>
>>2521695
Sorry but that's not true. Crypto is open source and 100% transparent.
>>
>>2521758
>>2521828

you should learn to listen .... or read
>>
>>2521695
you sound like one of those schrozophrenics who wander around the city covered in piss preaching at people
>>
>>2521912
>implying /biz/antine isnt a city
triggered
>>
>>2521393
Sure feels like something's off.

What if we went to a system of barter and trade for useful services?
>>
File: xGV4b.jpg (145KB, 1740x1100px) Image search: [Google]
xGV4b.jpg
145KB, 1740x1100px
>>2521695
srsly no one has refuted this yet besides ppl saying 'you sound crazy'
smhtbqhfam
>>
>>2521393
>not buying gold

apply yourself
>>
bump for interest
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.