[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain bitcoin to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: book.png (91KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
book.png
91KB, 183x275px
Simply explain bitcoin to me. How does one get started. I'm not a big investor nor am I a gambler. Would I see any significant return on..lets say 20 dollars?
>>
>>2518863
sonm, monaco, bnc
dont get left behind

turn those $20 into a cool $10k
>>
If you'd read the millionaire next door then you'd know the book almost exclusively deals with people who already make 70-125k per year and is aimed at helping that demographic maximize their money.

In short: no, unless you find a coin (by complete chance at this point in crypto) that is worth pennies and then moons, hard.

I would say you need at least $150 to get going.
>>
File: CryBaby.jpg (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
CryBaby.jpg
30KB, 500x500px
>>2518882
But how do one start?
What websites to trade on?
Any guides on how to get started?
>>
>>2518910
see that's an amount I'm not cool with spending. To me that would be wasted as I could invest it in something I can make real money with. (I.E a bunch of old wooden chairs ) which I would then fix up for a total of 2k.Thats a return I'm positive I can get...it might take a couple of months, but I know the amt I will get
>>
>>2519034
crypto is a volatile and new area of investment. I've made over $300 in unrealized just from hloding ... I'm just trying to pay for school, though. Invest what you can afford to lose. There IS money to be made in the market.
>>
File: israul.jpg (25KB, 377x395px) Image search: [Google]
israul.jpg
25KB, 377x395px
>>2519034
No risk no reward. Stay cucked, nocoiner
>>
>>2519034
Nice larp, you had me until wooden chairs.
>>
Ok OP quick lesson
Go to coinbase and bittrex and get verified. Once that's done, it may take a while. Use coinbase to buy bitcoin, yes you will get raped in fees... cost of doing business. Buy bitcoin, ethereum, and litecoin. Look at what has decreased the most to make your initial purchase ratios. The most stable of the 3 is what you send to your bittrex wallet. Sell your newly deposited funds as high as you can. Find a poast your portfolio thread or lurk moar to find decent alt coins. Buy alt coins. Don't fall for shilling, look for a biz consensus, add hard as it may be to find. Better yet, research the options and invest in the tech you think has afuture. Good luck and spend your time learning. Its worth it.

Apologies for phone poasting.
>>
>>2518882
this but also buy bitcoin, ethereum, iconomi and maidsafe. Hold for 2 years and you are set up.
>>
>>2519878
I also refurbish old patio tables and chairs. Stay butthurt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.