[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just bought a shit ton of ETH recently

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: zXycT5FL.jpg (55KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
zXycT5FL.jpg
55KB, 640x614px
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/06/19/business/dealbook/ethereum-bitcoin-digital-currency.html?_r=0
>>
>>2518570
bnc, sonm, monaco if you want to be part of the big party coming in late September.
>>
buy ark instead
>>
File: download-7-1.jpg (39KB, 380x200px) Image search: [Google]
download-7-1.jpg
39KB, 380x200px
DUMP IT.
>>
File: 1497696945624.jpg (14KB, 320x299px) Image search: [Google]
1497696945624.jpg
14KB, 320x299px
>>2518570
OP I'm opening a 150 short position on ETH in the next few hours, after the status ICO we're in for a correction. heads up m8
>>
Here we go Normie Times
>>
Doesn't that faggot look like a baby with no beard
>>
>>2520544
Don't do it. EEA3
>>
>>2520623
you think we're going to continue to moon?
What makes you think that, the new york times has that much influence on normies? The status ICO is the only thing happening for ethereum for the next month or so.
>>
>>2518570
oh, fuck fuck fuck, oh shit this isn't good

Whenever the New York Times report on a trend, it means that said trend is on its way out. It's a dumb example, but I remember watching a Vice documentary about Homies where the dude selling them mentioned how as soon as he saw them being mentioned in NYT people quit buying them. Same with the SoundCloud mashup community, though I think in their case it was a Buzzfeed article. This next moon mission might be the last one, folks.
>>
>>2520728
Probably has to do with the face that now any retard reading NYT will think they're ahead of the curve and buy some when they've actually missed the boat - which will only make the bubble bigger before it pops in an even worse way
>>
>>2520728
ETH ain't going anywhere desu. With the fact that it was used to fund Syrian rebels, it holds good chance that the governments in charge of their funds don't want to see their money vanish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.