[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Non-shitcoin trading

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: red-bikini.jpg (131KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
red-bikini.jpg
131KB, 1080x1080px
hello /biz/, I was wondering how difficult it would be to get a 1% daily return on regular stock trading using technical analysis.
>>
What the fuck? 1%? That is less than inflation go put your shit in a savings account if you want to go backwards in value. You should be averaging 10% gains a month trading conservatively. If you want to go full retard you drop 10 onto a stock worth .05 and hope it goes up two pennies.

This is a bull market, you have to work at it to lose money. Even a half dead company like $RAD mooned 12% today alone.
>>
>>2518329
Well, he said 1% daily return. 1% daily return is good, but it's nowhere near crypto gain.
>>
>>2518329
1 % daily return savings accounts sounds pretty nice anon, what bank do you use?
>>
>>2517976

there is a 0% chance of this happening, technical analysis is pseudoscience
>>
File: 55.png (628KB, 629x588px) Image search: [Google]
55.png
628KB, 629x588px
>>2518380
1% is easily possible if you have a portfolio over 25k and not get flagged as a PDT. Crypto is fucking meme and prone to huge crashes.
>Buy btc at ATH
>loses 40% of it's value overnight
>Anon employs the lead condor option
>>
>>2518329
Do you live in Venezuela or Simbabwe?
>>
>>2518413
You forgot

>gains 200% value the next month
>>
>>2518413
how do I do it then? technical analysis?
>>
>>2517976
very difficult, not to mention a lot of 'technical analysis' is pseudoscience

there are people who make triple digit percentage returns but they're rarer these days because HFT has taken over... in fact % returns are a bit misleading/irrelevant - you can't generally compound them for a start if trading intraday and your % is based on what exactly? the amount of capital you keep in your account - if your margin is reduced to 50% of your previous requirements by a new first loss agreement with a new clearer then your % returns suddenly double... not that you've made any more in real terms necessarily but you didn't need to keep as much in the account in order to trade the same size
>>
>>2517976

whats her name
>>
>>2518831
you find an inefficiency you can exploit, then you exploit it...

no one is going to give away an edge to you... you could start by looking at different types of strategy - momentum, mean reversion etc.. get the relevant data sets and see if you can find where of how to apply them
>>
>>2519083
>>2519157
thanks. is all of technical analysis bunk or does it actually work sometimes.

I don't know if you're overcomplicating things or if I just don't get it. I meant 1% of how much I'm trading with, say $25k. That would be 250 bucks. brokerages generally let you trade with 4 times the amount you have in your account so I guess that would be 1000 bucks.
>>
>>2518400

T-Anal is psychology, not STEM retard
>>
You can average WELL over 10% daily in crypto just flipping a coin and buying one of the top 50. Stocks are seriously putting your money to waste right now.
>>
>>2519519
that just seems like gambling
>>
>>2519533
And the stock market is guaranteed money?
>>
>>2518329
1pc daily?
It's about 500 times better than a savings account retard
>>
>>2517976

1% daily return? no way. either you are the world's best options trader or have the best luck on planet the planet.
>>
>>2519519
> average 10% daily

Do you have any idea how quickly you would become a multi-millionaire if you could do this?
>>
>>2519365
>is all of technical analysis bunk or does it actually work sometimes

depends what you mean by TA... if you're asking whether it is possible to profit by using price data alone then sure... that doesn't mean that subjective chart patterns or loading a bunch of common indicators on your retail charting software is necessarily going to be any use
>>
File: digibyte.png (7KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
digibyte.png
7KB, 200x200px
THIS POST HAS BEEN SPONSORED BY DIGIBYTE. PLEASE RESPOND

SINCERELY,
PAJEET
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.