[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/RGT/ Robinhood General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6364.jpg (56KB, 596x586px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6364.jpg
56KB, 596x586px
I guess I'm the OP now edition

-- Robinhood FAQs --
- VISIT THE WEBSITE FIRST DAMMIT!! - www.robinhood.com

> How is it free?
"People" invest your settled funds when you're not using them, just like banks.

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

> I hit sell when the stock was X.XX, but it actually sold at a lower price, why?
Robinhood graphs are shit and only show you an average, not true real-time prices. To get Bid/Ask prices and important things like candlestick graphs, you should use a more robust platform.

> Where can I get better charting or bid/ask?
Real brokers, like TDAmeritrade's thinkorswim. Otherwise you should be using tradingview.com, stockcharts.com, finviz.com, or a non-pile-of-shit for your graphing in addition to Robinhood.

-- Links --
Premarket Movers:
http://www.nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx

Earnings Report Calendar:
https://biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
https://biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
https://stocktwits.com

Previous thread: https://boards.4chan.org/biz/thread/2470386#top

Cryptoshills let us have our safe space please.
>>
DCTH the absolute madman
>>
File: IMG_6365.png (72KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6365.png
72KB, 750x1334px
>>2517939
I hope you gots got in on DCTH.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-081054.png (162KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-081054.png
162KB, 1440x2560px
Oh I got got alright
>>
>>2518022
>they laughed at us
Plenty of tendies for you tonight
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 800x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 800x522px
>>2518022
>tfw I was torn between DCTH at .0581 and DXTR at .22 and ended up buying DXTR

What a huge fucking mistake, I thiught DCTH had finished its run last week
>>
Sorry Anon
>>
Why did DCTH moon anyway?? Did some info leak? Seems completely unbased
>>
>>2518847
So weird question, but why do people invest in these dumpster fire companies? Like I get the dream of hitting a run away company, but usually you can look at some of the basic fundamentals of these things and know it's not getting better... Or if you think it is, for whatever reason, why panic on short term changes, as often times turn arounds can take a year or more.

Even if a stock goes from 0.05 to 0.10 it's probably a pain to sell, and selling would cause it to tank again if you've invested enough into it to matter.
>>
>>2519564

MOMO. Some algos were saying it could possibly hit .20. And this was when it was STILL at .02

Anyway, a reverse split is inevitable so be careful
>>
>>2519799
Reverse split was rejected in the investor meeting.
>>
>>2519740
I sold in a matter of seconds, the volume of shares traded during peak times is over 150 million shares you dumbo
>>
>>2519903

They're going to have to do it eventually. It reminds me of $SKLN last summer. Without the r/s it'll be delisted, there's no way it can be pumped to $1. Just impossible
>>
>>2519939
The company can appeal the delisting, look at BSTG threat by delisting only to appeal on the day of warning
>>
>>2519969

If that is the case I shouldn't have sold at .07. Damn it.
>>
>>2518022
Fuck
>>
Has anyone actually made profit and then been able to take it out of robinhoo? Or are we not doing are homework and robinhood runs with our investment gains?

Do we just wait a month or two before we can finally withdraw our funds?
>>
>>2520950
Tbh I think Robinhood tries to fuck you out of your gainz by either lying to you or fucking up your execution
>>
File: tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg (17KB, 480x325px) Image search: [Google]
tmg-article_default_mobile.jpg
17KB, 480x325px
Just remember that the market is fake and money is real. when you buy and never sell have you made real money?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.