[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1ST Blood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

>chinese
>adsed to bittrex last week
>literally the first coin I can and will use for its actual purpose
>over 2MM volume on Bittrex, higher on yunbi -> not a P&D

No go and google and inform yourself. Thank me in 3 days when you multiplied your investment. After leaving various good tips here in the past, this time I'll leave a BTC address for donations. I might keep doing this if people thank me afterwards.

BTC
1DhQGoBvk1cdD5i1dkM6TeZAZ9rUiqH3fm
>>
... it went up 10% while I wrote this...
>>
25%. I hope you got in already
>>
File: 1496958579023.jpg (17KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496958579023.jpg
17KB, 300x400px
Threw in 20 bux lol lets poke it with a stick
>>
I got in when it first got listed lol and people laughed that I fell for a pump and dump
>>
>>2516519
Congratulations and welcome on board!
Consider tipping me off next week if you should be happy with the results!
>>
>>2516582
I wasn't sure at first and only got in at 90k. I think it was so stupidly shilled here that I couldn't be arsed doing research on it. Definitely not too late now though.
>>
>>2516370
thanks for buying my bags, i got in when this was first posted here and x2.5'd already.

it might go up more but it's not a longterm investment and i'll tell you why

I'm a plat player and most of my friends are high diamond/semi pro. I watch every single league and sc2 gaming channel you can think of. I watch esports, tournaments.

Absolutely nobody is aware, gives a fuck about this or wants this in korea, NA or Europe. You can definitely make money off it but it's going to even enter its niche.

Esports will expand so much that there will be games which don't include violence. So the flagship crypto of e-sport can never be "first blood" with blood dripping down it.

That being said if this crashes below 1700 i'll grab another couple of heavy bags and hold for up to 3 years selling anytime i can get a profit.
>>
File: vawksolz.png (72KB, 1836x486px) Image search: [Google]
vawksolz.png
72KB, 1836x486px
>you missed fb
>you missed QRL
>you missed SIA
>you missed XAU

Look at the data and tell me if you want to miss voxels
>>
>>2516666
I see your points but don't necessarily agree. This is all just marketing and PR. Sponsor a few events and there you go. The logo of a company and even its name/slogan can change in the unlikely event that the aimed audience changes.
Sure you're not salty about selling as it moons right now?
>>
File: 1.png (228KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
228KB, 1920x1080px
>>2516763
woops meant to start a new thread. haha

whatever, better coin to get into than op is shilling

>buy an ath $3 coin
>or get shittons of an 8 center about to pump

I'm no numbergician but seems good
>>
>>2516763
Stop shilling / fudding please
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 610x343px
>>2516776
I'm hella fucking salty in a way but in a way i just stay disciplined and be happy about any gain especially 2.5x.

Like I said, you can definitely still make money on it just keep your eyes on the fucking screen, this pump seems artificial and unsustainable.

Like I said, your scenario could occur: they could force meme themselves into an event but all it would do even if that happened imo is create an unsustainable bubble because nobody will actually need or want what its offering.

However, some coin WILL fill this niche, maybe ammo because gamers are turbonerds and are capable of adopting crypto and a betting system on e-sports.

All gamers have opinions of who is better and i can imagine them betting money with a crypto if it was integrated into the game clients.

For example, I'm extremely proud of this rare emblem in lol (see pic related)

it was a one time, time limited game to participate in around worlds. You could log into riot and guess who you thought would get to finals in worlds. The emblem on the right is for guessing the brackets 75% correctly. I've only seen one other person with it and only a few more with the 45% correct one. It's prestigious and adds value to my high elo account with skins. There are many ways for a crypto to pop off in the esports world i just dont think fb is it.
>>
>>2516893
> they could force meme themselves into an event but all it would do even if that happened imo is create an unsustainable bubble because nobody will actually need or want what its offering.

That made me think about the economy as a whole. Nobody really NEEDS anything the economy offers and they only want it because they've been brainwashed with ads and propaganda since a young age.

So you could actually say the whole economy is a bubble and as any other bubble it crashes sometimes.
>>
It's over 100k on coinmarketcap and still 93k on Liqui and going up...

Get in the moonlambo, guys!
>>
Honestly the name is stupid the website seems like some doom knock off bullshit. Is this shit seriously going to get anywhere or is it just a PnD
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.