[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on ReddCoin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: reddcoin.png (110KB, 600x362px) Image search: [Google]
reddcoin.png
110KB, 600x362px
Genuinely curious about the future of this project. The Dev team is talking about releasing a wallet that is linked to all of your social media accounts, so that users on Youtube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc. can receive tips via ReddCoin to their wallet, by just sending it to their username.

Has anyone done any research on this team? Does this seem like a pump and dump coin or something that might actually have some potential?
>>
>>2515971
It is pump and dump, and dump ended a week ago
>>
>>2515971
It's all valid. They have a good plan, and it's probably going to work. Nothing to stop this shit from really habbening. It's a new and innovative feature to the blockchain.
>>
File: 1490120318360.jpg (377KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1490120318360.jpg
377KB, 1280x1280px
>>2515994
nigga you be lyin'
>>
>>2516149
this guy invests in kneepads heavily
>>
>>2515971
it's low risk, high reward

honestly the dev team might just lying to everyone to wring some money out of a dead coin and that's a risk I'm willing to take

I think it's a good idea, it's cheap, and has good support at 70 sats

It might even get pumped one more time before REDD-ID

There are much worse coins to hold
>>
It's a good project !! Will revolutionize how we use crypto
>>
Check out their slack channel. Until recently Gnasher was all on his own, but the pump brought new life and new developers to the project... definitely a coin to watch this year.
>>
If the coin actually gets picked up by any major twitch streamers or youtubers, it would definitely skyrocket in price.
Considering the extremely low price currently comparatively to pretty much any other coin with an actual function, I would not be surprised to see it raise to 1000 sats, possibly within the year even
>>
>>2515971
There has been a bunch of RDD posts lately (this past week). Hopefully it will gain attention of more "investors".

Yes, I am a bagholder.
>>
It's one of the best investments !!! It's cheap at the moment !!
>>
here we go lads

someone pulled the buy support at 70 sats

pump starts on the rebound
>>
>>2516247
i like the idea. pretty much 4 years ago a "team" though of this idea. they pumped and dumped it and left. one guy that belived in the tech because the owner. he spent 3 year building tech and getting everything in line. this last pump allowed him to hire a team to help him out. if it gets pumped again the coin will be on a fast track. i own 2.5 million. its not a shitcoin its the only one that do something. youtube people get money from paypal and crap all the time. that takes work. you can send coins in 10 secounds. super easy and it is runing as wel speak. set up a twitter and send your self some redds. im all in on this one. im holding bitcoin until aug and have all money invested into this coin. it would work in real life. so i buy on a exchange and send it to a normee on youtube. that coin will never make it back to the exchange because norms dont do that. its great just need a pump so he can get funds to build it out
>>
Imholding 10k hoping it hits .10 so I can cash tf out and invest in something else
>>
Funny thing is that the tip app for Chrome works like a charm, and nobody seems to care. You can tip youtubers, twitter accounts, reddit people, and the list goes on. I guess is just lack of marketing, because this is probably one of the few if not the only cryptocoin that actually does what it supposed to do.
>>
>>2516753
shhh dont spill the beans
>>
>>2516753
ya but its google. everything they do is shit other than make robots and engine. if it was so great why does everyone use 3 party apps. the tiping is still being done. just not with chrome
>>
>>2516912
The current extension on the Chrome store is outdated; the new version is slated for release in Q3 of this year with Redd-ID platform that enables normies to create a wallet account tied to their social media accounts.
Tipping works on Reddit and Twitter with the use of a bot; which is just a prototype to test out the platform before it gets officially launched (2017Q3).
This is a legit coin, with real tech targeting an underdeveloped/ignored niche in the digital currency marketplace - social media.
It is plain as day to anyone who looks into it for more than five minutes.
Ignore the FUD, buy the dip, and hold for 3-6 months to see easy 10-20x gains.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.