[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Drop shipping

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: drop_shipping_visual.png (73KB, 800x287px) Image search: [Google]
drop_shipping_visual.png
73KB, 800x287px
Iya, I read about drop shipping here a few days ago and I'm thinking of starting my own online business. I've been thinking of bringing products of new comers on a niche to one web store, so they could share their attention with people who know other brands of the same niche and grow their client amounts. Sounds gr8 eh? The thing that I am wondering in this is how do I control the shipping costs? If a customer orders something from three different brands through my site, they pay for shipping to three different brands, unlike in web stores that have the products in their own storage. How do I solve this problem?
>>
You get on alibaba a tell the dumb chinks to lower shipping or you will take business else where.
>>
>>2515703

when's the ICO?
>>
>>2515703
you include shipping costs in the price of the product
>>
>>2516130
That would ramp the shipping costs pretty high up, is my idea destined to go to shit?
>>
>>2516191
what are you talking about

instead of selling product X for $5 + $5 shipping you sell it for 10$ + free shipping, this way the customer doesn't pay for shipping multiple times

I've been dropshipping on amazon/ebay for the last 10 months and I've never had a customer order multiple items, I've seen your question asked a lot actually
>>
>>2516237
I'm thinking of making my own web store not amazon, so ordering two products from the same brand becomes cheaper than buy two products from two different brands i nterms of shipping, but yeah I guess I can use that.
>>
How do you explain to the customer the long shipping times (2-4 weeks) when reselling chinese stuff? Domestic shipping takes a week max.
>>
Do you accept ETH?
>>
>>2516381
from my experience i'd advise either only selling to the US with ePacket (7-14 transit time) or only dropshipping from local suppliers (not china)
>>
>>2516381

You're better off ordering the stuff in advance and selling it.

>ebay seller for 10 years.

There is money to be made but I'm transitioning towards the crypto crowd. They need a way to buy things, and I'm in the firearms niche (no actual guns, just ammo and accessories).

I hope within a month I'm up and running, drop shipping and selling from location ammunition and accessories for firearms, allowing people to pay with bitcoins and other coins.
>>
>>2516393
how much do you make a month? how did you get in to it?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.