[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me /biz/ do you consider $100k earned by doing electrical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1496748995877.jpg (179KB, 1080x1189px) Image search: [Google]
1496748995877.jpg
179KB, 1080x1189px
Tell me /biz/ do you consider $100k earned by doing electrical engineering equal to $100k earned by drop shipping poo emoji pillows?
>>
100k = 100k

Moral of the story, your job is undervalued
>>
>>2514113
It's not about the money. What gives you better satisfaction in the end? Maybe you feel finding the emoji market would have been better. Maybe you are contributing to the EE field in a significant manner.

We can't know, OP. Whatever makes you happier.
>>
more respect for the guy drop shipping poo emoji pillows honestly over the dilbert who wasted 4 years of his life to do technical reports all day
>>
>>2514182

Someone explain the emoji pillow reference to me? I've been too busy focusing on real life.
>>
>>2514212
I'm >>2514209
Depends on what OP values more. Only he can decide what is worth more.
>>
>>2514226
Some guy is making $50k a day by selling poo emoji pillows on facebook ads for $0.00 ** JUST PAY FOR SHIPPING** that is $9.99 from ali express
>>
>>2514236

Oh... then I've got more respect for the guy selling poo emoji pillows.
>>
>>2514113
selling poo emoji is better. at least i will have my dignity
>>
Jobs aren't only about money, the good jobs that is, for example I'm trying to get into the state department to be a foreign service officer, as such I will have a lot of benefits that normal people doesn't have, immunity from arrest, inviolability of my residence, luggage can't be opened or scanned, etc

Money by itself doesn't give you all of that.
>>
>>2514362
>money by itself doesnt give you all of that
if you cant make your money provide you with such services then youre doing something wrong
>>
>>2514484

If you don't understand the difference between being a diplomat and a regular person, you don't know much about the world.
>>
>>2514113
Some people are shoveling horse shit for a living to save up enough to open up for a small auto parts store.

Other people are shipping poo emojis in a day and already make enough to open 5 of those auto parts store the next day
>>
>>2514236
Wait how might i get into this business?
>>
>>2514113

This took me a long time to understand.

Making money is about money. Nothing else.

You can look for satisfaction in your job and perfecting your craft. That's great, I do it and becoming great at something is a reward on its own.

But when you are looking to make money, you need to focus on making money. Where it comes from doesn't matter as long as it is legal and doesn't go against your values.

Sometimes your job and the money align and that's lucky, but you can't always count on it.
>>
>>2514512
If you're on here to begin with, I don't think you have any chance of representing a sovereign nation to other nations.
>>
>>2514113
$100k is shit money, so it doesn't really matter either way. They're both considered the bottom of society.
>>
>>2514113
it spends the same so yes
as long as you cling to muh work ethic you will remain a prole
work smarter not harder or longer
>>
>tfw got an engineering degree
>All I do is write reports by copy pasting other similar reports because my boss barely accounts enough time to actually write anything

I want OUT I WANT TO SELL POO EMOJIS

FUCK THIS WORLD FUCK UNIVERSITY FUCK MY JOB
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.