[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Arbitrage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: 1474015515622.png (34KB, 1080x193px)
1474015515622.png
34KB, 1080x193px
Why dont you just buy ANS on Yunbi while the chinese are asleep and sell directly on bittrex (or hold if you believe in ANS long term).

Why arent people doing this?
>>
>>2513661
Because it doesn't work you faggot, the trading fees are prohibitive. delete this post you newfag.
>>
>>2513839
Really? Even for a 25% spread?
>>
>>2513839
The fees aren't big enough to cover a difference of 2 whole dollars. You won't lose 20% of your coins from one transfer. Stay retarded, my friend.
>>
>>2513919
So OP, my question to you is...

Why aren't YOU doing it?
>>
ok and then? CNY to LTC or some coin that you transfer back to the first exchange?

If it works so well, why do you not do this then a few times. tell us
>>
>>2513919
delete this post
>>
not gonna get verified on a chinese exchange, dont think i can
>>
File: 1497303433071.jpg (106KB, 780x918px) Image search: [Google]
1497303433071.jpg
106KB, 780x918px
>>2513661
Seriously this is retarded and does not work kys OP. I'M FEELING TIRED, aren't you?
>>
>>2513661
>Why arent people doing this?
can you register on chinese exchanges without ID?
i had to upload passport and resident permit to prove i was in china for a couple of them, the chinks have to upload their IDs.
chinese exchanges are much more regulated than the US/panama ones.
you need to be in china afaik.
>>
You need yen and Chinese ID. Any dual citizen can and SHOULD do this.
>>
>>2513981
>Usd TO BTC
>BTC to Chinese exchange
>BTC to ANS
>ANS back to US echange
>ANS to BTC
>profit?

You guys must be retarded.
>>
>>2514015
This.

/thread
>>
>>2513965
Looking into it, seeing if it might work out.
>>
>>2514025
the more people know about this the more the prices will close in and be the same. If you weren't a fucking retard you wouldn't have come here told everyone about it. so shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself you fucking idiot.
>>
>>2514062
>it does not work because of fees
>seriously it does not work
>well if you keep telling everyone about it, it will stop working

Kek, found the guy who was doing it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.