[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: download.png (3KB, 228x221px)
download.png
3KB, 228x221px
BAT is dropping like a motherfucking rock. Should I wait for it to drop further or buy now? How much further is it likely to fall most likely it was over priced after the ICO when it hit exchanges.
>>
>>2512274
Whales don't deserve 10x on their vaporware coin. I spit on its grave
>>
Buy now.
>>
bat seems like a worthless retarded idea

can somebody convince me otherwise?
>>
>>2512326
Bagholder trying to dump a dead coin?
>>
>>2512359
They need to advertise it as Swagbucks without the scammy behavior, long wait times, and a less restrictive payout system.

That's a hundred million dollars a year, right there.

Also, if you're at a loss, you might as well just hodl at this point. Every shitcoin eventually spikes at least once, even if it doesn't go to the moon.
>>
>>2512687
This is what I've been fucking saying.

This thing is Clixsense and Timebucks: The Coin.

Big market there if they pull it off correctly and make it incredibly simple and easy to use, which they can do because crypto has no regulation..
>>
>>2512274
Warren buffet recommends buying in chunls. Set your buy in amount first
Then set the price they are worth. Then use a fibboachi sequence to buy.
If you are not watching the screen and don't have bots to help you, split your stack into four and set some points to buy in at. Your research and experience will help you determine optimum ratios, but do this over the course of a couple of days. Buy in, place sell order, turn off, go away, then check.

You need to have a life as well remember
>>
>>2512274
Buy some now, more if it dips more. I doubt it will go much lower than this. We might get lucky and see $.12 BAT but that is really the floor unless bitcoin crashes hard
>>
>>2512274
>BAT is dropping like a motherfucking rock
That's a good thing. I wanted to buy it but procrastinated because of laziness (but mostly because all my money is in other coins).
>>
>>2512359
no, because it is a worthless retarded idea
>>
File: 1497775354393.png (386KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1497775354393.png
386KB, 426x640px
>>2512712
It's honestly not as bad of an idea as /biz/ claims. There's hundreds of millions of people on this planet who willingly stare at ads and fill out surveys all day long for less than a penny a minute. It just needs to be marketed towards these people. These people love to be directed towards the "easy money", too, so it'd open up the possibility for website developers to create their own ad sites for these people that just stream them ads and surveys all day long - think "distributed Swagbucks". These same people tend to love gambling, too, so even that could be incorporated.

If they can do that, make a wallet that's so easy grandma can use it without realizing she's even touching something scary like cryptocurrency, and create an exchange so these people can quickly and easily cash out their tokens, it'll be huge.

In any case, like I said, hodl at this point if you're already invested. Take a look at bittrex, a lot of these tokens don't moon for months, even years. It's a marathon, not a race.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.