[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>the shills were right about LTC and now ANS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>the shills were right about LTC and now ANS
>>
Good thing I'm holding both
>>
Yeah, seriously just fuck my shit up, I'm on vacation but I'm miserable because I'm missing all these moon missions
>>
File: 1496363336882.jpg (16KB, 300x366px) Image search: [Google]
1496363336882.jpg
16KB, 300x366px
Yup
>>
>>2512005
Me too bro even though I only have 9 ltc and 40 ans
>>
When you see shilling your response shouldn't be dismissal, it should be to do some fucking research

The things they said about lite coin were true and exciting to I bought in heavy at 26$

If BTC triggers Segwit litecoin will moon
>>
>>2511975
Makes me wonder whats next
>>
>>2512122
Pst...ICN
>>
The trend is obviously reversing with litecoin you could tell back in April. Even now though at 45$ were still just getting started imo. $100-300 range this summer I'm thinking.
>>
>>2512157
I hope you're right, im sitting on 80 of them
>>
>>2512181

This price growth is much slower and more organic than previous litecoin bubbles/other altcoin bubbles so that makes me feel like this is more of a sure thing.

Also from the runup to 35$ from 15$ in May there were people buying literally 50,000 ltc at a time or just over half a million usd worth. That was probably the craziest thing i've ever watched on crypto charts for the last 5 years, top 3 at least. Somebody or some people with deep pockets were loading up heavy at 15-30$. litecoins not a super short term play like a lot of other coins shilled on biz.
>>
File: 1487690999961.jpg (103KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1487690999961.jpg
103KB, 720x960px
>>2511975
The shills are going to be right about Siacoin and Waves anon. Get on!
>>
>>2512041
>If BTC triggers Segwit litecoin will moon
It shouldn't be the opposite?
>>
>>2513431
No, once both coins are on segwit you will be able to swap ltc/btc with no fees. Meaning that people will start using LTC for transactions and continue to use BTC as a store of value

LTC will be cash and BTC will be gold so to speak
>>
>>2512017
10 and 77 here :(
I literally can't deposit more money due to verification times.... SO i'm stuck holding these meagere amounts.
>>
File: 1493743518732.jpg (102KB, 720x533px) Image search: [Google]
1493743518732.jpg
102KB, 720x533px
Its not shilling if its based on research, news and actual belief in the technology for good fucking reason.

Its not shilling. Its a prediction.

What you and this board are doing is pumping the shittiest meme coins on the face of the earth and fucking up the future of crypto because of it.

Litecoin is strong and stable, it will resist your nonsensical pump and dump schemes.
>>
>>2514510
That`s a pretty sound and solid reasoning anon, It`s rare for /biz to actually do this instead of meming shit like ``solid devs`` ``good tech``. I sold my LTC around $49 but will probably buy back again.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.