[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Top 6 Coins By Monthly Volume - 75 Days + Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

File: top-by-monthly-volume-75-days.png (16KB, 563x333px) Image search: [Google]
top-by-monthly-volume-75-days.png
16KB, 563x333px
Hi all. 75 days ago I invested $1,700 in the top 6 cryptocurrencies by monthly volume. I'm not really a shitcoin trader, just looking for steady returns. These are the results I got. I'm a long term holder with the vast majority of my money in BTC/ETH/LTC.

All things being equal (and given growth over the last 2 1/2 months) it would seem that Dash and Monero are overdue for a little love in the next month. I anticipate better than average returns on both of them. We've already seen some of that with Dash recently. Litecoin has finally started to perform up to expectations, I anticipate continued growth for this coin hitting in the $60 range although not immediately. Modest increases for Bitcoin, Stability for ETH pushing the $400 mark but I don't anticipate any breakouts for that coin or Ripple.

Potential coins for future investment based on longer term trading volume include BitShares, Zcash, Siacoin, and Stellar Lumens.
>>
>>2511687

>lumens

lmao

>not ARK

Okay.
>>
>>2511687
$1700 investment could net you upwards of $300 a month mining for nice hash.

Should have reconsidered your investment.
>>
Insightful post OP Thanks. I'm hoping ANS moons like crazy, I went all in. I would love to dip into the other coins but I dont have enough capital.
>>
>>2511714
He made 3000 a month you fuckwit
>>
>>2511687

Is that a custom spreadsheet or are you using an app?

Also good job and grats. I have invested about 1500 in ETH and ANS over the past few weeks and only seen about a $600 ROI across them. I plan on selling off some ANS for SIA, but still skeptical as to how profitable SIA could be. Looking for something to give me strong returns.
>>
File: 1494047127899.png (157KB, 447x363px) Image search: [Google]
1494047127899.png
157KB, 447x363px
>>2511714
He 5x his investment.

wtf are you on about
>>
damn its been 75 days already? good job man
>>
>>2511709
As I said, ARK may be a promising coin but I'm focused on those coins that have shown some level of maturity based on volume. Lumens volume in 3 days is equal to all ARK did during the last month.

>>2511730
ANT has actually been pretty impressive recently. It's been making nice moves backed up by heavy volume. If that trend continues, it will definitely be in the mix for future investments on my part.

>>2511757
It's a custom spreadsheet. I use Blockfolio for the most part, but this one I wrote to track these specific coins and future forays into altcoins.
>>
>>2511687
No Patientory?
>>
>>2511951
I'm really just focusing on coins with matured volume, and I tried to get the Patientory site to load and it looks like their website is down?

That being said, medical records are a very good use case for blockchain tech with a lot of potential upside in cost savings. I prefer that type of approach to BAT or some of the other niche tokens.
>>
>>2512074
Dont listen to patientory shills. Its a shitcoin PnD thats doomed to fail

https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6e682v/patientory_ico_warning_7_red_flags/
>>
>>2512094
Thanks for that. While the underlying idea is solid, each coin needs to be investigated rigorously based on merit. In addition to the points made in that thread, PTOY volume is almost entirely new and not at all stable over time. That lends additional credibility to the PnD idea. For me, I'm not jumping on anything that hasn't already been put through the ropes.
>>
>>2511687
Very nice OP, keep doing what you're doing
>>
>>2511687
You spelled redd wrong
>>
>>2512074
>>2512094
Suit yourselves.
>>
>>2511687
What site are you using?
>>
>>2511687
OP i remember the your past thread well. I actually saved your portfolio as i was also getting into crypto and needed some reaerch material. 4/6 of the altcoins you chose 75 days ago were my picks as well. My returns were decent but nothing like yours (almost tripled my initial investment of 2300). I'd like to get your thoughts on these coins when it comes to holding for 1 plus month:

SC
WAVES
KMD
POTY
STRAT
BLOCK
>>
>>2511687
Very nice mature sounding strategy. I'm considering doing something similar. Where do you keep your coins btw?
>>
>>2512321
It's just a clip from my Google Spreadsheet. The auto-updating prices are based off of code done by Pablo Yabo, you can adopt to sit your own needs.
https://blog.coinfabrik.com/live-cryptocurrency-investment-tracking-history/

>>2512432
Thanks man! Glad you've had some success. Can't go wrong with 3x your investment!

Keep in mind, any recommendations I make are going to be based on market movements, you should consider looking at each coins GitHub and announcements to make sure the Dev team is active and projects are still under development, those are strong indicators of future success.

>SC
I like this one. I don't have a whole lot of SC but it's one of the coins I own. Good upward movement in terms of volume. Non-proven use case, it's a second tier blockchain application but may prove valuable in the future.

>Waves
One of the coins I'm actively watching. I like this coin for its exchange properties and token creation. I'm a bit disappointed in its volume and I wouldn't put a lot into it without further investigation or advanced knowledge. It could become a major coin, but the market doesn't indicate that yet. The NGR issue also shows the potential for this blockchain to fill up with crap and scamcoins.

>STRAT
Solid volume and matured market. Should make a decent long term hold provided it's still being actively developed.

>KMD, POTY, BLOCK
I couldn't find POTY are you talking about POT? These coins may have the potential to 'moon' (keep in mind that's not saying much) but I'm not interested. Low volume, not market tested yet.

>>2512533
I store all my coins are paper wallets generated offline except for a small amount of Bitcoin which I keep on my phone for purchases and payments (I'm using Mycelium).
>>
>>2512859
Alright, I bought in and listened to your advice.
I'll tip you .1 BTC if I make some serious gainz in a month.
>>
>>2512975
Goodluck mang! Hope you get some nice gains, let us know if it works out.
>>
>>2512859
Do yo invest in ICOs?
>>
>>2512859
>I couldn't find POTY are you talking about POT?
i think he means Patientary (PTOY). its mooning right now
>>
>>2513124
What does ICO mean?
>>
>>2513186
Initial coin offering
google it
>>
>>2513124
Some. The way cryptos are booming right it seems like every ICO ends up making money regardless of how junk the idea is. I don't usually buy an ICO unless I like the idea. I bought the Ethereum ICO, Lisk ICO, & Bancor.

A buddy of mine is all about the ICOs and I usually buy any ICO that he he buys so recently I bought into the MobileGo ICO (+215%), GameCredits ICO (+354%), & TokenCard (+45%).
>>
>>2513166
See
>>2512094

And
>>2512199
>>
>>2512859
I sincerely thank you. Good luck to your future trades and be sure to give us an update 75 days from now anon!
>>
>>2513269
can you give me contacts of your buddy :D
do you have a twitter or somthing ?
>>
>>2511687
Thanks for the insight anon. I started a few weeks ago and have taken a similar approach - though I would like to start pumping into shitcoins.

Steady gains add up.
>>
maybe i should restructure my portofolio like this

currently i have allocated 25% to bitcoin, 35% eth, 25% Litecoin, and 15% in altcoins (mostly ANS and golem)
>>
>Long term HODLing paying off confirmed
>>
>>2513392
You might not want to do that Anon! He's a total nocoiner/normie. Although I will say he had the good sense to buy Ethereum @ $1.50 after I wouldn't shut up about it.

I usually toss $100 into whatever he wants to buy, it's worked out well for the most part. Although he did fuck me on DigiByte.
>>
>>2513520
Most (80%+) of my portfolio is Bitcoin and Ethereum. The rest of the coins are between 660 USD - 6K USD in total value. Picking the top coins by volume in general is a pretty solid safe long term play.
>>
>>2513621
Thanks a lot for all the info man.
What country are you from and what are your future plans about crypto
Do you have a particular goal and cash out and invest in something else or are you interested in crypto so you want to make it a career
>>
>>2511687
>using a massive bubble as proof of HODL
Senpai, the last 75 days don't count. You could have invested in RDD and bitbean and still made massive gains
>>
>>2511714
Hope you feel like a complete idiot.

And you didn't even account for the ROI. 1700 for 300 a month to break even is like 5 months. I would be surprised if you even added electricity cost.
>>
>>2513851
I'm in the states. I'm cashing out when I reach 333K total value. Might keep investing in ICOs, but will liquidate the majority of my holdings at that point. I could hold longer for more value, but it's best to have a goal and execute it. If I get that amount I'm happy, even if it moons after I sell.

>>2513952
You're not wrong. I've been holding a lot longer than 75 days on my big coins though. This is just for this investment.
>>
>>2513520
Try looking at Byteball, and the free 20% return you can get
At least link your bitcoins to get free byteballs
>>
I got BTS
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.