[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Blockfolio Red Pill

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9098.jpg (25KB, 223x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9098.jpg
25KB, 223x180px
Blockfolio was funded by a subsidiary of the Internal Revenue Service to track and monitor all of the coins you're buying and selling.

You're blind if you don't realize Blockfolio is being shilled on this board. The more anons use Blockfolio the more data they can gather. I warned you.

Don't believe me? Follow the money and the so called "creators".
>>
>>2510930
How do you even find the creators. There are no people linked to Blockfolio LLC that I can find, their website says nothing about the devs.
>>
>>2510930
seriously who the fuck cares faggots. If you are making a few million there is no reason not to pay short term or long term capital gains plus federal income taxes everytime you cash out into fiat after deposited principal, if profiting personally.
The USA is the best country in the World, and is also the best to get rich off crypto,so its nice to give back. Get a llc taxed as an S corp in a state that has good single member llc laws if starting out and only 1 employee yourself, and just use that for trading that way you save like 40% a year on taxes by giving yourself a pay check and a distribution and only getting taxed on the pay check (after capital gains) and not the distribution.

Idk whats your point op? why would that bother you if it was created by the IRS? Its only a matter of time before they starting backing cryptos with countries of course they need data on how this works

XD
>>
>>2511120
>The USA is the best country in the World

Uncle Sam ain't foolin' me.
>>
>>2510930
Wouldn't even be legal for them to do this.
>>
>>2510930
So what happens if I role play with Blockfolio. Can they make me pay up?
>>
>>2511053

you don't. it's typical populist /pol/ conspiracy bullshit
>>
File: 1492936415528.jpg (43KB, 661x592px) Image search: [Google]
1492936415528.jpg
43KB, 661x592px
americucks btfo
>>
>>2510930
This level of stupidity is actually baffling to me. How the fuck is the IRS going to know whether my blockfolio balance is real when it is not tied to any account. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE A BLOCKFOLIO ACCOUNT YOU FUCKING MUNGUS GOD DAMNIT
>>
>>2510930
>muh data
i go to those kinds of conferences where they discuss how the big bad government and big evil corporations know "everything" about you.

1. if it doesn't make anyone real money, forget about getting anyone competent enough to use that data. someone seeing your trades is worthless outside of getting an advertiser for the coins you already own to shill you.

2. if you're not targeted for illegal activity, your "data" is filtered to the point that nobody knows where it came from and if it's even legitimate.

3. blockfolio doesn't monitor anything you do. you just type shit in to represent what you may or may not own in crypto. tax money is spent on some pretty dumb ideas but this one doesn't cross that bridge. not only would it be huge news and the death of the app, it would yield very shitty cases in any court. intuitively, if they can't get to that information directly and prove you have coin A, then they can't use blockfolio to suddenly discover that proof. this would be like using a popular movie review forum for catching pirates of movies.

it's fine to be paranoid and yeah there are servers somewhere with your "data XD" but people are still people and they don't give a shit unless they are selling you something.
>>
>>2510930
You're either a dumbass, or incredibly young.

Or a young dumbass.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.