[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rate my mining rig prototype

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: 2017miner.png (182KB, 800x628px) Image search: [Google]
2017miner.png
182KB, 800x628px
How rich should I expect to become, realistically?
>>
>>2510656
Really rich
>>
>>2510656
only if you mine cuckcoin
>>
File: 1465783937435.png (150KB, 328x429px) Image search: [Google]
1465783937435.png
150KB, 328x429px
>>2510656
>Check rates and mining difficulty depending on algo (spoon feed : https://www.coinwarz.com/cryptocurrency)
>Look and subscribe for pool to min within.
>Install mining APK
>Mine for a whole week
>Understand that Mining isn't profitable and that you should have spent your monies directly into cryptos instead if mining

There were two king of rich people during the gold rush, those whom mine (and only few were rich, all other were poor as fuck), and those whom sell shovels and pick...
>>
>>2510656
10/10
Lambo for christmas.
>>
>>2510774
You can get rich from mining, but you need a lot of capital and you need to go full chinese farming mode.

It's more like a job than an investment, though. You'll be spending all day doing maintenance and running spreadsheets to make sure you're mining whatever is most profitable at that exact moment. Even then, you might be better off just renting out your hardware for "cloud mining" and scamming the fuck out of people like GM.

Or you could go normie and drop $4k on an ether mining rig. You might make $20 USD a day after power costs, assuming the value doesn't drop. It'll pay for itself after 6 months, then it's basically free allowance money for good boys. Of course, once they move over to PoS your rig will be completely worthless unless you can find something else worth GPU mining..
>>
>>2511193
Yep, that's it.
Ether you try and do it as a job (and you may loss everything), ether you don't do it at all.

Casual mining isn't profitable anymore with gaming PC, just imagine with cellphones...

Plus, one point of cryptos is actually that mining is only the start kick (look at ETH, it is designed not to be profitable eventually)
>>
File: images.jpg (6KB, 204x198px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 204x198px
>>2511193
>mfw my rx470 rig was 2k
>mfw I make 30€/day (200mh/s)
>mfw it pays for itself in 3 months
>mfw after 3 months eth is at 1000 so it actually paid for itself 3x
>mfw you are full of shit
>>
File: image.jpg (72KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72KB, 600x300px
>>2511314
You would have made more if you just dropped 2k on eth outright
>>
>>2511343
We'll see about that, second is on the way. It paid for itself already. Now it's half the time for the next one and so on... untill I have a full warehouse by 2020
>>
>>2511400
Keep in mind the investment would grow exponentialy even if eth price remained static, unlike droping money directly on eth.
>>
>>2511400
i have been thinking about doing it as well, how ever the only guy in my country who sells rx470 sells them for 300€, is that too expensive? also its the 4gb ones i should buy right? Thinking about buying 4 off thoes
>>
That's a very expensive water heater
>>
>>2511452
>paying 2x
Curiously, it's still worth it. You just have to wait a bit longer
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.