[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Comfy RDD thread Weak hands gtfo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Comfy RDD thread
Weak hands gtfo
>>
>>2510556
I'm giving it maximum 3 weeks..
Then to the sky .. moon is a few months ahead
>>
>>2510556
i'm waiting for two things
1- the end of this long-ass dip
2- my bank transfer to fucking go through

so far both reasons seem to be synced, I hope the dip doesn't end before I get my money to trade
>>
>>2510596
Dip main continue for few more days .. it may even touch 69-70 sats
>>
>>2510680
Agreed. May dip down a little below 70, but what happened the last time it dipped that low? Oh yeah, someone swooped in and invested ~200 BTC (~$500k) within 10 minutes and it shot all the way back up to 105 sats .

Anyone who can't see the dips in this incredibly stable coin are being manufactured by whales doesn't deserve the moonride. There will be gains to 120-150 sats within the coming weeks, and mooning easily to 250/500 maybe even 1000 sats when Redd-ID is released in the next 3 months. That'll put the value around $0.03. Where it's currently at $0.002.

Get in soon for an easy 15x return within 3 months.
>>
>>2510556
It's a good buy now, you know it's just a matter of time before it gets pumped again.
>>
I see a lot of people saying that it's a good buy here. What MAKES it a good buy?
>>
>>2510556
400k holder reporting in
>>
>>2511453
It was at ~90 sats for a while
Now it's at 76
>>
>>2511453
It's cheap.. easily get good gains
>>
>>2511453
The project is still in beta, with the official Redd-ID platform announced for a release in Q3 of this year.

Redd-ID is a decentralized social-media micro-tipping platforms; basically, lets normies microtip with reddcoin w/o having to fuck with syncing a wallet. Essentially, gramma proof. So with Redd-ID & Reddcoin you can tip content creators you enjoy in addition to Likes and Shares.

Plus, cam sites. All the cam sites.

It works on top of sites, as a browser extension, based on user-id of the sites themselves. So you can tip someone on Twitch, or Patreon, or Deviantart, and they can receive that tip via Redd-ID without any transaction fees or anything else.

TL;DR - Basically, internet tipping for social media that is gramma proof; also titties (not necessarily gramma titties*).

*gramma titties not excluded.
>>
>>2511453
It can grow a lot, and it's almost sure to go back to 100 sat at some point, probably in the near future. So that would be almost +30% just like that, with the added possibility of getting a LOT more if REDD-ID comes out soon.

The only bad thing is that you might lose out on some better deals in the short term, so it's up to you mate
>>
>>2511453
To add to what anon (>>2511740) said, RDD is not a daycoin.

If you are expecting to daytrade RDD for gains you will be disappointed.

RDD was a long-term hold. Now, with Redd-ID launch coming in the next 3 months, RDD is a mid-term hold.

Expect ~2-3x in the next couple months, and anywhere from 5x-15x when Redd-ID launches.

If you can park some of your investment capital for a few months and handle not checking the dailies, then RDD is all but a sure-bet. (there are no sure bets, so it is up to you, anon)
>>
File: 1362376549834.gif (28KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1362376549834.gif
28KB, 600x600px
>bought 700k at 60 sats
>bought another 250k at 100sats
>just bought another 250k at 72sats

I'm addicted to buying RDD despite having no trust in the coin
I have missed every 200% mission of the last days because all of my money is locked in RDD and XVG (900k bought at 70)

I just want off this ride but the potential profits that never come keep me frozen in place

Knowing that the "dev team" is just one dude who has no idea about marketing and has to balance all of the things normally handled by a dev of a dozen people is not helping either
>>
>>2512009
At least XVG moves occasionally
>>
>>2512009
>Knowing that the "dev team" is just one dude
Wew I had no idea. Is he competent by any chance?
>>
>>2512151

Well, he made the coin and a staking wallet, although those are mostly projects for which code is already provided
He's supposedly making Redd-ID, which will be the proof of his (in)competence, depending on how it goes.

I just wish he'd hire someone so these 1.2MM RDD would stop feeling so heavy.
I'm still up 30% on my total, but it still feels like I'm holding capital that's about to vanish
>>
>>2512182
IIRC, several devs joined the project around March of this year? Which explains the recent traction in development, dev updates, and so on. You can see several other people posting official updates. And from what I understood, previously it was gnasher and at least one or two other people. Now it's like half a dozen or so.

So no, it isn't ~"just one guy in his basement/garage".

But then again, how many other major companies, businesses, products, and cryptocoins literally got their start in "just some guys garage".

Holding for Redd-ID launch, then tipping the fuck out of content creators with 25% of my pool.
>>
Why are you holding just until Redd ID?

Isn't that just the beginning?
Surely Mobile staking will bring more people in.
I'm holding for a year.
>>
>>2512496
Tipping w/ 25% of my pool, holding the rest.

Helps with adoption when bagholders share some of their pool with the normies to get the rddball rolling.

Redd-ID will likely gain to $0.03 or more. Definitely holding the rest til it hits at least $0.10, then maybe sell another 25% to get more coins on the market.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.