[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you expect the value of ANS to go down in the next day or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: china-flag.jpg (15KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
china-flag.jpg
15KB, 800x533px
Do you expect the value of ANS to go down in the next day or so? It already jumped up 20% in the last 2 hours.
>>
I'm not sure that it will go back down again until it reaches $15.
>>
>>2510827
Do you think $15 will be its peak?
>>
>>2510496
Nah mate, for now it's just the government pump and non Chinese buying it, the actual Chinese coiners will only start to come to it after the conference
>>
>>2510496

This coin is soooo hyped. Even their devs do not agree with this.

The ETH of CHINA hahaha. Think about it.

Why would that even work .. As if ETH is something the Chinese could not use or stand behind.

This coin will make more victims than RDD.
>>
It jumped 60% since 10:00 GTM. EZ profit. 利润
>>
What the fuck will happen to it once China wakes up in 5 hours? THAT is the question!
>>
China doesn't sleep. But in 5 hours IT WILL WAKE UP!!!!
>>
What I mean is, yesterday it was flat all day so when they woke up, they reacted in a certain way.

Today is different, so I wonder about what to expect
>>
All I know is that I'm not selling until the 22nd
>bought at 70k
>bought more at 128k
>bought more at 141k
Greed is a hell of a drug
>>
It is certain that it will go up until June 22nd, which is the day of the conference.
>>
Buy the rumour sell the news. Sell on the 21st June.
>>
>>2510887
Look here retard. That hype is what makes us our gains. Now if you have don't have shit for brain, sell of BEFORE the conference. Wait for the dip and consider buying in again.
>>
>>2510942

They'll suppress the high and then crash it to the new 24H low at night.
>>
This is tanking when China wakes up tomorrow and sees that people in the west have pumped the price because of FOMO
>>
>>2510854
It's peak will be much higher late this year.
>>
>>2510496
I bought this specifically because someone said it was China's answer to ETH

China is the future, even if a shitcoin is a shitcoin, if it has Chinese backing then it will boom.
>>
>>2511398
This, Chinese prefer their own products
>>
It's going to tank a little and go up 5x growth by next month. The contract with Alibaba is already what makes this shitcoin solid.
>>
File: IMG_4855.png (366KB, 310x450px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4855.png
366KB, 310x450px
>ANS went from $3 to $8
>Look up who the fuck they are
>ANS is china eth and works with all coding languages
No no NOOOOOOOOOOO
YOU FAGGOTS ARENT LEAVING ME ON EARTH AGAIN IM GOING TO GO FROM LOSER TO LAMBO THEN THE TO THE MOON
>>
i'm notorious for weakhands syndrome. should i actually sell the news in a couple days? already bought the rumor
>>
>>2510887
Chinese are highly nationalistic and don't like buying/using outside products. Look at their social networks
>>
>>2511715
The only rumor you shouldn't buy is that your girlfrend says you got her pregnant.
>>
Will go up 10x by july
>>
>>2510887
>Why would that even work .
I don't know, maybe because China is big into crypto and will most likely favor its own products like it's always the case?
>>
The worst part about AnS is that I was eyeing It ever since it was costing $1.20, but didn't invest in for some reason, don't really know why. I'm feeling so terrible right now, jesus.
>>
I would bet on this shit crashing hard soon if it wasn't chinese. The fact is anything related to China has the potential to grow ridiculously huge.
>>
20k in just over 24 hrs

What a time to be alive
>>
i made so many bad fucking trades with this coin, i just want to sell it soon and buy back when it crashes and just forget about it
>>
Why would it crash after the conference?
>>
>>2511362
That's what people said yesterday when ANT got the ATH at 200k+ sats that the chinese would cash out and it would drop, best thing to is to HODL till the 22nd and see what happens there on.
>>
>>2512256
ANS
>>
>>2511362
you have to see chines exchange, the price it only go slowly up, no lookbacks there, on bittrex its manipulated, but there only goes up.
>>
This shitcoin is bullish as hell, No correction at all. When there is a small pullback it got bought up immediately. That tells only one thing, don't expect any crash at all. Expecting the same with LMC. Good luck out there.
>>
>>2512431
>LMC
KEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.