[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Be real with me /biz/ how many of these ICOs are real and how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: seEKqdJ.jpg (268KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
seEKqdJ.jpg
268KB, 1280x1280px
Be real with me /biz/ how many of these ICOs are real and how many are naked scams that people flip on exchanges for a quick buck?
>>
mostly scams, some hidden gems like bitbean (dont buy bitbean, its crashing but good tech and not a scam)

this is gambling with the odds in your favor. but only slightly in your favor so you need to play a good game
>>
>>2509944
depends how you define scam. is a project that looks promising but flops when implemented a scam? i feel like thats what most of these projects are, but if /biz/ is making a quick buck no one here is really going to care
>>
>>2509969
> this is gambling with the odds in your favor. but only slightly in your favor so you need to play a good game

This is the smartest thing I've read on /biz/.
>>
100% scam. Where in real life have you seen venture capitalists put up 10s is not 100s of millions of dollars for a startup company. Idiots invest in these icos thinking they're going to get rich but don't realise most startups fail. Watch in a years time when these imbeciles cry that they lost thousands when the tech ends up underdelivering and the hype wears off.
>>
>>2509969
i was talking coins in general not just icos
bancor is a scam because of their market cap (basically they priced the coin based on a given supply then last second changed the supply rules after people bought)
eth/etc/btc/ltc are all completing and only one or two will survive (my bet is on eth as a niche trustless 3rd party and ltc as gold 2.0)

stuff thats already +100% in 3 days will crash soon, usually whales collect, pump, then shill, you buy and baghold, they profit... buy coins that are going +0% with decent volume and just diversify and youll outperform the stock market

eth is pumped right now, but a good buy at around 250-280

btc is the old guard and will be fondly remembered but just cant scale even with segwit (btc holders will sell you on a fork but its all just because they want to be rich from the hodl)
>>
>>2509944
basically 98% of them are scams. you have to look hard to find the true gems.
>>
>>2509944
Those skeletal legs
Thank
>>
>>2509944
What a disgusting ugly whore. She almost looks like a tranny.
>>
>>2509944
people are eventually going to grow tired of them and not buy them on exchanges.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.