[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we try and fucking work together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Seriously, the amount of fucking shilling on here is outrageous.

There is so much information out there for cryptos that unless you are a NEET, it's impossible to stay ontop of fucking everything and make informed decisions an all these altcoins/money-burners.

>But all you need to do is buy mooncoin and hold.

Fuck you, LMAO. All of these dogshit coins are going to be unheard of by fucking December. How about we actually pool our knowledge on the emerging coins and try to make semi-informed decisions, rather than HERP-DERP, THIS WILL MOON BECAUSE I SAID SO.

So far, I have been picking one coin a day with a decent volume and low market cap and reading up on my lunch break/trip home. I think ARK has legitimate potential purely because of bridging with coins that may/may not survive the altcoin crash.
>>
No we can't because of all the young people that have arrived recently, the average recent immigrant has an average human's brain which is pretty pathetic desu
>>
>>2509872
It's not possible whenever a situation arises where it becomes profitable for an individual to betray the group.

It's a bit like the prisoner's dilemna.
>>
Just spread your portfolio across the ETH, BTC, ETC, XRP, and maybe throw in 1 or 2 viable potentials. Antshare, Ark, Auger, I'd say. And HODL! Everyone repeat this advice, they'll all go up.
>>
File: Auger2011.jpg (63KB, 460x538px) Image search: [Google]
Auger2011.jpg
63KB, 460x538px
>>2509906
Correction: do not buy an auger. Buy Augur
>>
>>2509895

This is definitely the most stable advice.

I guess my only concern is things like Ark and Ant blowing up and missing the boat, but I guess that is largely based on hindsight experiences with things like ether and LTC (particularly recently).

I'm concerned we may see a pretty severe correction of the market soon, which will wipe out the small cap coins and leave the survivors reigning as titans, but who knows.

But I think what will be interesting will be the coins that survive the correction.
>>
>>2510041
A lot of people think that will happen, but odds are they'll be even more shitcoins produced for a while. From 750 to over 1000 coins for purchase. The only thing that will crash/correct the market like what you say is a major government intervention by China, the U.S., the E.U., or even Korea, Russia.
>>
Step up the crypto trading game, add me on Skype: CryptoAnna
>>
>>2510072

Yes true. But that could be something as simple as the US holding that all crypto transactions into fiat through exchanges must be paired to a citizens tax records, which would essentially tie you to your crypto wallets and render all cryptos as effective as a fucking paypal account.
>>
>>2509872
I'm currently creating a thurough writeup on a portfolio of 5 ish cryptos i have faith in LONG TERM on the basis of fundamentals. The shortlist I'm working through a shortlist of 15 cryptos. God damn this is time consuming. So many whitepapers.

Will post on here when I'm done. Currently reviewing ARK actually
>>
>>2510212
Look at blocknet too. Does everything ark does but is years ahead in terms of tech and is under the radar atm
>>
>>2510266
Blocknet is on the list, yeah:

BTC and ETH (obviously)
SIA
ARK
NEM
Waves
Wings
Ripple
Syscoin
KIN
Blocknet
Factom
Dash
Decred
SingularDTV
LBRY
Bitshares
NXS
Mysterium
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.