[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GOLEM IS THE MOVE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: golem.png (182KB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
golem.png
182KB, 400x370px
Alright buttheads, so Golem doesn't need you but it's beneficial to me for you guys to increase your capital for future P & D's.

The general consensus is that Golem will hit $1 with Brass being released at the end of this month. That is false.

The price of Golem will explode with the release of BRASS.

1) The asian zerg hive mind are very picky about what they invest in and have discovered Golem in the last two days. Their volume is now at parity with poloniex and are paying up to a 10-20 cent premium.

2) Golem will be added to Coinbase in the next two months, which will take it up to $10.

The rundown:

We have found a coin that is pretty much 'Starcraft' for the chinese and koreans. They will like to be willing to pay up to $2-$5 per Golem once 'Brass' is released this month.

Then once it's on Coinbase, you will be able to make $5-$10 per Golem.

GOLEM
IS
THE
FUCKING
MOVE
IT
APPEALS
TO THE ASIAN HIVE MIND

NEVER DOUBT THE SHEER BUYING POWER OF THE CHINESE.
>>
>>2509751
>10USD is 20x

Please
>>
>>2509751
Tfw only 50 golem
>>
>>2509984
Hoard golem and ark.
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (69KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
69KB, 1920x1080px
>>2509751
>tfw bought Golem at $0.03
>>
File: aaa.png (88KB, 1122x481px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
88KB, 1122x481px
Look at this volume you IDIOTS. $5-$7 mill / day is pretty average for Poloniex. Not only it's doubled, but China is matching it with $10 mill / day. Do you think this is sustainable!? The Golem price is going to fucking explode within like 1-2 days. Get in now before it leaves you behind forever.
>>
>>2510403
There is a 15min candle with 200BTC volume. Yeah, hello PnD.
>>
>>2510312
I bought at about $0.06 and $0.18
Feels pretty good
>>
>>2510531
Leans into mic.
*Wrong.*
>>
Golem is going to the moon. Strap in and HODL with iron hands and you will get your tickets to Lambo Land.
>>
>>2511087

Yunbi kicked off this brief rally, no real action since then.
>>
80 CENTS ON YUNBI WERE HITTING DOLLAR GNT
>>
>>2511087
Just dropped half my portfolio in this. I hope you don't fail me faggot.
>>
Golem is a legit coin with a good possible future but this is just shit tier shilling by discord retards with bad intentions.
Most of the shit they are saying are full on lies.
You are supposed to pick a coin with a low marketcap, you fucking niggers.
>>
>>2509751
I've always had good luck with Polocks. Go GNT!
>>
>>2511911
so much fucking this. gnt doesn't even need shilling.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.