[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AMERIFAGS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: china.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
china.png
1MB, 1366x768px
How are we going to be able to hold our heads up high as Amerifags if China owns the majority of the worlds future blockchain currency?

China are going to crush us into the ground one day financially, and its because YOU didn't buy enough percentage share of the blockchain technology when YOU had the chance!

Whereas the chinafags over there are eating up the super secret special egg fried rice sauce because they see the future coming and you are too pussy to protect YOUR country and YOUR families future!

They have already eaten the BTC starter
There bellies are full after the ETH main
They are making space for XMR deserts

And everyone knows which part of the meal everyones asks for more of after they've eaten!

STAY POOR FUCKFACES

Im with the Chinafags on this one!

And Im loving the desert so far!

t. Cha Ching
>>
>>2509721
>Lost in politics to Russia
>Losing in economy to China
>Losing in culture to everyone else
>>
Im not buying xmr
>>
File: 1497236700692.jpg (154KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1497236700692.jpg
154KB, 1536x2048px
Its not just Americans, us Europoors are just as concerned. With fiat bouncing up and down throughout the EU and legal recognition we are using crypto more every day!

Its west vs east.

Remember, the west, is the best.
>>
>>2509721
>economy crashes
>no Americans bought digicoins
>become the 1% overnight

I see nothing wrong here.
>>
>>2509721
Don't worry the American government will probably ban crypto once they figure out that crypto is (undeniably) a threat to all financial institutions. Probably happen the day crypto hits a trillion dollars.
>>
File: original.png (50KB, 398x409px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
50KB, 398x409px
>t. Cha Ching
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.