[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw my mistakes will NEVER stop haunting me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 9

File: the past.png (78KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
the past.png
78KB, 500x599px
>tfw my mistakes will NEVER stop haunting me
>>
>>2508665
im rage quitting cryptos

im fucking done
>>
The horrifically distorted wojaks have to be my favorite /biz/ meme
>>
>>2508701
agreed
>>
File: aaaaAAAAAAAAAAA.png (3MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaAAAAAAAAAAA.png
3MB, 2560x1440px
>>2508701
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>2508665
Buy antshares / ANS and you'll make uo for it. Look it up in the catalog.
>>
File: LEVELS.png (22KB, 992x527px) Image search: [Google]
LEVELS.png
22KB, 992x527px
IT NOT mistakes, IT THE SYSTEM
>>
whatever you do, don't buy BTC call options at 2k strike price
>>
File: 4chan.gif (2MB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.gif
2MB, 350x233px
>>2508665
THESE DGB BAGS ARE WEIGHING ME DOWNWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
>>
>>2508665
I know the feeling. It's eating at me as well.
I'm seriously about to quit, just to spare my health at this point. Plus let's be honest the era of easy money in crypto is over. It was three months ago..
>>
>I boght into an unknown ICO that wont finished until august and dont even know when it'll hit exchanges

I fucked up. I should've hodled my eth instead FUCK
>>
>>2508665
I'm a vet that was in Somalia. Niggers are the worst people on the planet. The middle easterners are a close second but niggers surpass them all. Child soldiers, infant rape to cure aids, genital mutalation of who ever they feel like. It wears you down over time and hardens your heart. After a awhile everytime we were clear to engage I aimed for the balls of the males and uterus of the females. Younger the better anyone with a weapon. My all time favorite was a young boy maybe 12 or 13 in red basketball shorts. He was on the sidewalk firing an ak standing up not near cover. I took aim and fired one right for his gonads. Front of his shorts pop open and bloods flowing. Direct hit. He stands up to try and move but then something falls out of his shorts. It's really long and he's back on the ground panicking. the fighting died down shortly after that and our medic treated him. His testicle had uncoiled and fallen out of his sack. The bullet tore through his scrotum blowing one ball completely off. It exited out next to the other ball but uncoiled it on its way out. The boy had scooped his only( soon to be no more) ball up like nasty putty in his hands and cradled it like he was keeping it safe. I had to leave the area so I could laugh. Fuck niggers.
>>
File: 1497184644824.png (80KB, 500x421px) Image search: [Google]
1497184644824.png
80KB, 500x421px
>>2508665
>cashed out DASH at $100
>cashed out ETH before $300
>cashed out LTC at $32
>missed out in ETC
>missed out in XRP

after I reached my goals, I'm gonna cash everything out then just walk away
>>
>>2509175
>sold antshares at 170k yesterday
>bought into polybius ICO which was revealed to be a russian scam
>>
>>2509190
>after
your certainty is the very thing that will get to you
>>
>>2509184
hello john
>>
>>2509184
Fucking mercs
>>
File: tumblr_n438bvlQFV1qzpy7ko1_500.gif (557KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n438bvlQFV1qzpy7ko1_500.gif
557KB, 500x375px
>>2509184
>>2509184
Life goals: become CEO of a PMC
>>
File: AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (96KB, 542x454px) Image search: [Google]
AAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg
96KB, 542x454px
>>
>>
>>
>>2509184
lolwut
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.