[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How mad does this make you biz? Normies are coming. And im not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 2

File: Screenshot_20170618-220624.png (2MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170618-220624.png
2MB, 1080x1920px
How mad does this make you biz? Normies are coming. And im not helping.

I own a restaurant... why not start massing my coins thru my business.

I know this is the future so why not start now?
Volume is 0 but maybe some coiners will start coming in the near future.

Surprisingly lots of people know about it already.

Thoughts?
Why not?
>>
>>2506864
Normie adoption is good. Boosts long-term value.
>>
>pay with BTC

Why would you accept payment in something that takes like 2 hours to approve a transaction?
>>
How the fuck do you pay for something in BTC in person anyway?

Also, this is definitely some trendy hipster place in the Bay Area, normies will never adopt this
>>
wow this is actually great if this happens wide-scale, maybe there is hope for this coins after all, which country is this in?
>>
File: 1360351462506.jpg (47KB, 792x612px) Image search: [Google]
1360351462506.jpg
47KB, 792x612px
>pay with BTC
and wait five or six hours for the transaction to clear?
>>
>>2506864
Lestats? San Diego anon?
>>
>>2506886
>>2506894
they'd use litecoin, btc should be treated as a store of value
>>
>>2506886

Because you can hide the income that way.
>>
>>2506864
If regular people start trying to profit from exchanges we will bleed them dry.
>>
https://themerkle.com/bcoin-developers-unveil-lcoin-the-first-node-js-fullnode-implementation-of-litecoin/

Developing ways for using litecoin for buying stuff at the store
>>
Op here, located in vancouver canada
>>
>>2506939

I thought that was the plan all along.
>>
>>2506864
Add ethereum.
>>
>>2507017
I'm in Vancouver, where specifically?
>>
I'm a Pizza delivery guy and I have a little clipboard where people sign their credit card receipts, I have a piece of paper laminated to it that says Send some unregulated love <3 with the BTC logo and my wallet QR code, under that it says also accepts any other crypto currency listed on Bittrex, I've had 2 BTC tips around $5 (at the time, like 6 months ago) and somebody tip me in XDN (Digital Note, $10) I live in a small town in Texas.
>>
That is cool. If the market has a high % of speculators and low % of users it will(inb4 >will) become a bubble.
We need cryptos to become a normie thing, but used to buy and sell stuff not to make money,
>>
>>2507098
exactly, more adoption reduces volatility, allowing these coins to actually become usable
>>
>>2507098
>We need cryptos to become a normie thing, but used to buy and sell stuff not to make money

Exactly. That's how you get away with not paying capital gains when you cash out too. If it becomes widespread enough, you can start paying for meals/hotels/travel/rent in crypto and save 100% of your fiat
>>
>>2506864
>Not accepting Ether

You had one job.
>>
>>2506864
You own an Indian reaturant. You nasty pajeet. Go shill yobit.
>>
>>2507054
In surrey. Scott road... dosa place... you should be able to find us
>>
>>2507153
they're actually providing your "investments" with a hopeful future
>>
>>2506911
Fuck off Blockstream, no it shouldn't.
>>
>>2507153
come meet me in person and call me a pajeet. Altho i serve many pajeets i myself am not one i can assure you lol
>>
>>2507165
im on the island, if im over there and say im from biz and pay in crypto will you give me a discount?
>>
>>2507183
If bitcoin turns out to have the fastest time/cheapest transactions after these updates, then so be it, I'm not some fanboy faggot, just get these fucking things in use.
>>
>>2507165
>surrey

Don't wanna get shot thx. You're literally a pajeet lmaooo

for everyone else in the thread, surrey is filled with militant pajeets that shoot at each other every week.
>>
>>2506902
this
>>
>>2507213
it's already 10% off and a free coffee you greedy fuck if you need money that bad be an asshole and sit there milking your bean juice until the value of LTC, digi or BTC drops then use that one to pay
>>
>>2506902
And pay a $3.00 fee for two cups of chai tea
>>
>>2507222
did anyone ever tell you how cool you are?
>>
>>2507127
When you buy stuff with bitcoin it's still a taxable event just like when you sell them on an exchange.

https://www.irs.gov/pub/irs-drop/n-14-21.pdf
See question 6
>>
>>2507247
i know i really didnt think this thru to that extent, but we usually deal with groups not just one guy ordering one chai.. lol come on

>>2507213
yeah buddy of course
>>
>>2507248
Transaction fees have lowered a lot lately. The mempool is emptying, and transactions with 0-10 sat/byte are being processed.
>>
>>2507302
It's a taxable event right.. And how is it regulated? How would anyone know that you paid for coffee with BTC?
>>
>>2507331
actually i myself am curious about this?

CRA comes knocking, how the hell can they know?

unless someone here works for them lol
>>
>>2507302
might be different up here in canada i havent looked into it (probably not though)
>>
>>2507135
correct me if im wrong,

but the way i understand it is that ether is a platform not a store of value.

ether is not meant to be used as a currency
>>
>>2507399
That's ethereum you're thinking of, ether is the currency
>>
>>2507409
what? this is news to me
is the value of ether the same as ethereum?

i dont see it on any exchange?
>>
>cheating on taxes
>>
>>2507441
https://www.ethereum.org/ether
>It is a form of payment made by the clients of the platform to the machines executing the requested operations
>>
OP, you should do some research on byteball too, it's super quick and slowly going up in price for a long time
>>
lol i thought about visiting a waves coffee too look at the atm but i think about it and i would get too much social anxiety just walking into a coffee place when i dont even drink coffee just to look at the bitcoin atm
>>
>>2506902
You can see the transaction on the block chain even if it has 0 confirms. That's good enough until segwit fork. I doubt someone is going to try to double spend attack for a $10 meal.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.