[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ANS was always going to be big.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: ANSlmao.png (12KB, 1231x87px) Image search: [Google]
ANSlmao.png
12KB, 1231x87px
I remember posting about it here months ago.

My thread literally got no replies, but I guess thats crypto. I sacrificed other gains to accumulate ANS.

Just remember guys, this is good tech, and Chinese; which is immediately preferred.
>>
>>2506357
It will be big, but why do you not have more. LOL
>>
>>2506357
>I knew it was going to be big
>bought $100 worth
k, you were right, but sounds like the only person you should be kicking right now is yourself
>>
>>2506368
I was legit poooooor. But that was my first few purchases, when I posted on /biz/ first.
>>
>>2506375
Was literally as much as I could put in lmao yea defs a little pissed though
>>
>>2506368
>phew one of my 30 "shitcoins" i put 30 dollars into mooned
>im a crypto trader pro

if he was really so confident he would've spoken with his portfolio and thrown down on it
>>
>>2506389
DAMN copping mad heat. Some people don't have much money hahaha
>>
what the fuck is with your ebonics mate
get an education
>>
holy fuck. stop being a fucking nigger op and kys.
>>
>>2506387
Fair enough, sorry to hear that. What about ANS tipped you off that it would be big?
>>
>>2506420
>>2506429
DAaamn, y'all lowkey be just mad i got in early lmao
no need to be petty
>>
Poor OP ahah, I feel bad that you're getting roasted so much. What's your ANS address, i'll send you 1 to add to your stack. I remember someone sent me 1 eth when it was $10, the least I could do is return the favor to someone.
>>
>>2506435
It was actually an online forum for crypto which led me to the coin.
After that I looked at the coin, was actually hesitant on the tech, but looked at alibaba and how China will usually prefer to use a service that is Chinese made.
>>
>>2506450
Thank you based anon, but that's your money you worked hard and earned it.
We're all gonna make it.
>>
>>2506486
Mad respect senpai.
>>
>>2506560
That was such a nice thing to say though.
I honestly hope that everything good comes your way anon.
You seem to understand what even a dollar means to some of us on the board.
>>
so there's 50 million coins, is the inflation like ETH i suppose?
>>
>>2506357
I saw a post about it when it was at 4k sat, bought some, then sold at 6k sat thought good profit, now regret not buying when shilled at 11k sat....
>>
>>2506357
>this is good tech, and Chinese; which is immediately preferred.

Chinese coins are basically like Pajeet coins but instead of one person shilling it, it's an organized effort of millions of drones shilling it.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.