[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your coin/money jars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: coinjar.png (103KB, 175x288px) Image search: [Google]
coinjar.png
103KB, 175x288px
I always appreciated people that tossed their coins/ small bills in a big ass jar and saved It for a rainy day or some splurge.Lets see some coin jars. Obviously this is a stock photo but lets keep it going.
>>
i convert all of my loose change to bitcoin immediately
>>
>>2505995
I have one of those water cooler tanks filled with coins

no Im not taking a picture sorry, but its not hard to imagine
>>
>>2506030
I have been trying to find one of these.
>>2506017
This is a stupid idea
>>
File: 20170619_001829.jpg (664KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
20170619_001829.jpg
664KB, 2048x1152px
I really should get these turned into notcoins at some point
>>
>>2506043
I just have a basic coin box.
When i get around $10 in 5c, 10c and 20c coins I go to the corner shop with them and buy lunch.
>>
>>2506091
I would put them in a bigger jug or something and just keep them around the house. I know for me it would end up in my checking account or worse cash and I would spend it. I like the idea of coins because I'm not likely to spend them and it adds up over some time. I mean you could always throw it in a savings account but would the interest be all that worth it....idk it depends what you have...I don't see it even being worth it for anything less than 2k in coins and that's a shit ton of coins.
>>
>>2506121
I honestly use the as another "account". As do I with random bills I throw into an envelope(not to be confused with the dave ramsey thing).
>>
I'm an autist so I have one of those plastic organizers (like: https://www.amazon.com/Promo-Plastic-Organizer-Clear-Compartments/dp/B0048DYGSM but mine are larger).

There's an organizer for each denomination and each organizer compartment and hold a pre-determined amount of coins, so I can look at the organizer and know exactly how much I have without having to count again.
>>
>>2506096
I bet you're popular there
>>
File: Snapchat-1154998749667071578.jpg (539KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1154998749667071578.jpg
539KB, 1440x2560px
>>2505995
Lol this gives a whole new meaning to coiner and no-coiner
>>
>>2506333
Why waste money when trying to save it though pal? I used to be obsessed with little trinkets and shit to hold coins but realized its stupid to spend money to save it..especially when it just sits there. Buy a couple bags of rolls and just do the same...its far cheaper.
>>
>take out fortnightly pay in 50 notes
>put every coin that I receive in change in my money box
>fucker weighs like 10kg

Love taking it to the coin counting machine at the bank.
>>
>>2506343
haha, i'm nice and count it out for them.
Like i put them in $1 stacks on the counter as they're getting my order.
They tell me they like the change because they run out of small coins fairly often.
>>
>>2506392
I once watched this Asian dude bring like 10 oxyclean containers filled with quarters . Clearly a laundromat owner but still amassed a shit ton of money. I need to git gud like him
>>
>>2506381

Autism. Plus I have a lot of change.

>>2506418

It happens. I purchased such a business from a guy a few years ago. He was retiring. Coin laundry and car wash in the same lot. Some of it can be put back in the machines where your customers insert bills, but luckily my bank has one of those change counters. Just pour it in, you get a receipt, and then they deposit that amount into your account. No fees; they just do that instead of requiring a teller to count everything out, or requiring you to roll (plus they don't have to give you paper rolls!).

Laundry is 365 a year busy, car wash is very seasonal for the most part.

Got the place at a bargain because he was wanting to fuck off to florida and his property taxes were due; and he owned a shit load of property up here. Laundry equipment is dated as shit but still works. I'd say the units were probably bought and installed back in the 80;s.
>>
>>2506477
I have always thought about opening a touchless car wash. Fuck maybe even a small detailing hand wash thing...maybe one or two employees for like 8 hours a few days a week...some walks ins but mostly neurotic car owners who get cleaned up a bit every week or so. I would probably charge about 20 per car...vacuum and wash...and go to up like 60 for a full detail wash/wax/ interior cleaning. Maybe even a winter underwash special for an additional 10 bucks.
>>
File: IMG_7661.jpg (106KB, 1360x924px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7661.jpg
106KB, 1360x924px
>keep change and extra dollar bills in huge mug
>empty it on my floor for fun yesterday
>over 500 dollars

Feelsgoodman
>>
>>2506596
u gud mang u gud
>>
Has anyone here actually filled a 5 gallon jug up? How long does that shit even take..must be forever.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.