[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let this be a reminder. If there is MASS, OBVIOUS shilling of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

Let this be a reminder.

If there is MASS, OBVIOUS shilling of a coin on here, a group has already bought and will sell their shares to you when you buy in at a higher price.

Don't be a fucking dumbass and fall for this shit.
>>
we already fell for it and got dumped on :( tricked again, god damn it
>>
>>2505894
who's we?
you must have the intelligence of a cockroach to fall for pajeet operations
>>
>>2505884
What if we sell it before the dump?
>>
my fault for not selling at the 25k sat wall
>>
tfw sold at 24k sats
knew it wasn't gonna go past 25k
>>
I bought in at 2150 but sold it at a loss right after

Did the same thing with zen coin, ptoy, amd antshare

Ended up getting back into antshare and breaking even but holy fuck i could jave easily doubled my money if i wasnt so bad at this.

Stock market is a way to transfer money from the impatient to the patient
>>
File: 1476871288582.jpg (29KB, 353x336px) Image search: [Google]
1476871288582.jpg
29KB, 353x336px
>>2505894
>we
>>
This board should ban all discord group spammers
>>
File: IMG_1541.jpg (98KB, 1080x725px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1541.jpg
98KB, 1080x725px
>>2505884
>Mass shilling=Scam
>ANS gets mass shilled for days
>fucking hits mars making a literal fuckload for any Anon who got onboard
Ok Op.
>>
>>2505985

ANS wasn't shilled to the level of CPC man. ANS shilling was anons genuinely wanting to get other on board, since the market is mostly in China anyways and Bittrex pumping won't make a large dent in the whole thing
>>
>>2505985
ANT wasn't like 10 threads at the same time, blatant lying shilling.

Learn the difference.
>>
>>2505985
Learn to tell the difference between a complete shit coin that's abandoned by the developers and a coin being shilled because it has things going for it.
>>
>>2505985
Are you retarded or something?
t. made profits from ANS and didn't buy into the CPC crap
>>
>>2506000
You may have tripps of truth Anon but I didn't fall for the CPC scam.
>>
Fuckers I told you it's discord group shillers
Btw it was pumped like couple of weeks ago
>>
Biz is full of pajeet scammers and nigger pumpers

It's almost useless

Once in a while you'll find actual advice but at this point you're better off going to reddit
>>
>>2506000
>>2506005
>>2506009
I can feel the rage from here. Still gonna take my ANS moon mission and kek to the bank while we see a repeat of this thread for the next two weeks. Kys
>>
antshares may not be as bad/blatant, but i still have no doubt its a p&d shitcoin. do you honestly think its going to stay up at the top of bittrex? its going to moon for a few days like bat did, vox did, bitshares did. then it will dump and sink back into obscurity
>>
>>2506028
Sad but true
>>
>>2505894
BUY HIGH SELL LOW! :^)
>>
>>2506039
OP here.

I didn't buy this crap. Just warning newbies.
>>
>>2506104
Glad you didn't. I couldn't imagine the loss I would've had.
>>
>>2506048

Do you actually understand why ANS is mooning? Look into it a little bruv
>>
>>2506104
Rage from who?
You?
I made money from ANS and wasn't such a retard to go lose some money to discord internet niggers through CBC, unlike you.
HODL, bro :^)
>>
>>2505922
That was my fault too.

Oh well, lesson learned. Literally a $1.80 lesson.
>>
You guys are fucking retarded if you bought this
>>
>>2505884
I keked at their attempt to get the digibyte bois
>>
>>2506113
Pretty sure it's because of their ties with bancor, which is a scam also and will dump when it's listed. So I expect the same for ans.
>>
>>2506182
>bancor is a scam
sweet summer child, you really think VCs like tim draper go in on something like bancor without doing due diligence first?
>>
>>2506162
Did you quote the wrong post or like what
>>
File: 1493354049886.jpg (63KB, 592x492px) Image search: [Google]
1493354049886.jpg
63KB, 592x492px
>>2505884
>>
>>2506214
Pretty sure he did, he might of met me but I didn't invest into this scam so who really knows wtf this kid is talking about.
>>
>>2506207
>VCs didn't dump billions into garbage dotcoms for that sweet IPO PnD
whales are all the same, you stupid nigger
>>
>>2506214
Yeah, meant to quote >>2506039 .
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.