[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DigiByte underdog

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_5371.jpg (347KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5371.jpg
347KB, 1334x750px
let's be honest

>several products in the works
>5 separate mining algos
>faster transaction speed than BTC, ETH and LTC
>gaming crypto (one of a kind don't be retarded)
>gaming commerce sites are accepting it

>but anon they lost the Citi T4i :'(

who gives a shit? no other crypto won a fucking award.
they put theirselves out there as a company and made several connections with large companies. that's how business is done.

>but anon everyone is saying it's a PnD :'(

what the fuck is this board? a bunch of shilling and fuds. take you're fucking risk and learn what companies have a potential of growing by doing your research which doesn't take long.

>inb4 bag holder
bought in at 117 sats sold 100K at 2.4K sats still holding cause I'm not retarded

>PAJEET
tell me what's so special about ETH or LTC or in other words the coin that you're bagholding other than it being a regular coin with no special elements to it or future plans

there's no other coin out there that holds the special features that DGB has
>>
File: SMRT.gif (990KB, 500x360px) Image search: [Google]
SMRT.gif
990KB, 500x360px
>>2504449
>>
>>2504449
But they lost the citibank challenge you sharpieass bag holding pajeet
>>
Still HODLing a modest gain atm. I expect big things from DGB in the near future. /biz/ has a short attention span and has already moved on to the FoTM shitcoin, but that's OK.
>>
Holding 200k dgb currently. Had 500k at one point. Bought around 54 sats. Sold at around 2.2k sats and been accumulating this dip. Holding till 10 cents
>>
File: Capture.png (29KB, 339x56px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
29KB, 339x56px
LOL

>is has

Pajeet can't even put out a roadmap without making mistakes, you gullible idiots really put money into this?
>>
>>2504449
They didn't lost citi. That was the peer choice award and was always gonna go to something lame since peers are retarded to seeing the potential of crypto.

Global award winners announced in July. Can't wait to see all the buy high sell low retards watch it moon past 10c.
>>
>>2505535
I already explained to you yesterday that there are more awards than just the peer award and that your logic behind them not winning is anything is garbage.

But at least now I know you're spreading misinformation on purpose even though you know the truth.
>>
it's been picked up by some big games tbqh, wow, csgo and league.
>>
>>2504449
yes this board is a bunch of shilling, like your post or
>>2505585
just look at this shit
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.