[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good coins to daytrade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: 1497307085276.jpg (64KB, 720x442px) Image search: [Google]
1497307085276.jpg
64KB, 720x442px
What are some good coins to daytrade?
>>
File: Screenshot_2.png (4KB, 279x34px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.png
4KB, 279x34px
>>2501370

None. Have holdings in Bitcoin or the top 5 coins and nothing else unless you're 100% sure that they will moon. Never fall for alt-coins. The people who shill them are trying to make it big.
>>
>>2501370
Nice girl, i'd say it depends more on the stage in which a coin is in. If it had a lit of volatility the past few days, chances are they'll have a lot of volatility the next day. Volatility is a daytrader's friend and enemy.
>>
Anything with low volume that is somewhat stable. For example I've been seeing CPC get shilled hard today, so I invested in that because shilling tends to lead to a steady price increase unless it's pepepumps
>>
>>2501370
BitBean, LiteDog maybe NGR
>>
>>2501409
What do you consider the top 5. Or do I just look at something like bittrex and sort by volume or something.
>>
xrp is really fun for day trading
>>
File: I see.jpg (100KB, 750x708px) Image search: [Google]
I see.jpg
100KB, 750x708px
>>2501370
Swarm City is down a lot
>>
cpc getting shilled to the point of an artificial moon.
feelsgood
>>
>>2501409
bullshit

You can constantly make more bitcoin by day trading, even if its for a bunch of 1 dollar profits, those sats will rise with btc/fiat as well

you turn pennies to dollars
>>
>>2501409
Trying to time a rally on altcoins is dumb, but keeping money spread between several semi-reputable ones (i.e. UBQ, LBY, DGB, etc) rather than absolute shitcoins (i.e. MOON) can easily result in solid weekly gains, as long as you buy the dip and hodl until 30+% gains
>>
>>2501611
I'm going more for 0.1%+ gains multiple times per day.
>>
>>2501633
where do you do your trading? Bittrex takes a .25% commission
>>
>>2501551
>cpc
>another blockchain currency
>literally will never meet the heights of BTC or even LTC

useless coin
>>
>>2501753
>he thinks altcoins mooning has anything to do with the actual technology behind them
>he thinks we're actually trying to prop up some sort of technological advancement here
>he doesn't know that hype and human emotion are the only deciding factors in this arena
You'll never gonna make it. It's 1s and 0s man, 1s and 0s.
>>
File: Godamnit again seroiusly.jpg (15KB, 247x252px) Image search: [Google]
Godamnit again seroiusly.jpg
15KB, 247x252px
>>2501370
my actual dick
>>
>>2501814
i used to think this and it did actually used to be the case, but there are a lot of promising crypto techs coming up now. The game is changing
>>
>>2501890
Exactly, but they are too many. It's pure chance and, once again, nothing but human emotion to determine which one will win.

If you think that some ICO or new coin jumps up 500% one day because it is actually used and valued that highly, you're out of your goddamn mind.
>>
>>2501540
Don't fuckin remind me ;_;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.