[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The sound advice that will save /biz/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1629.png (163KB, 600x393px) Image search: [Google]
1629.png
163KB, 600x393px
> Once a month, invest a relatively small, fixed amount of money in established crypto like BTC and ETH. Do not sell unless you absolutely must (broke, economic collapse, etc.). Do not be tempted to buy at any other time.

> Mine smaller literallywho crypto that's being shilled if you care to. If it has sound fundamentals with respect to its adoption and demand (see: it's not a pump-and-dump meme, and has intrinsic real-world value that the others don't), perhaps buy a little, but do not cave in to hype.

And if you absolutely, positively have to trade/speculate, remember these three golden rules of shills:
> when the news says "buy x", you won't be buying at the bottom.
> when the news says "sell x", you won't be selling at any semblance of a maxima.
> when the news says something along the lines of "there's a bubble, but you can still get in on it," it's time to sell.

It's also important to note that in spite of the hype-driven fluctuations, everything has an intrinsic value. If you can deduce what that value is, you can sell during aforementioned bubbles and determine precisely where things will level off during the ensuing correction. But this should not be taken lightly.

With that said,
> Please discuss business and real finances on /biz/ and stop shitting this board up with crypto shilling.
>>
>>2501252
Also, when quantum computing becomes viable and democratized, sell and short everything.
>>
>>2501252

Good advice desu, the amount of times I've seen anons post 'bought at ATH, what do'

Don't be a schmuck, if you missed out before the ATH just be patient and wait for a dip or find a new coin folks, don't be a bag holder
>>
>>2501276

When that happens, all of the coins will be updated to be quantum resistant.
>>
what the fuck do people on biz think gpus grow on trees or something
always talking about mining as though it's feasible for most people
>>
>>2501367
uh, because you can walk into a local store and buy one right now unless you live 50 miles from civilization
>>
>mining

I literally have no idea how to do any of that shit.

I just threw $300 at ark a few days ago at .68, sold at .85, rebought at .70, and sold at .85 again. Probably just going to ride that whalebot's cock and make some easy profit till he decides to let it moon.
>>
>>2501406
they are expensive
>>
>>2501252
$7.
>>
File: 1497301685393.png (2MB, 1456x1941px) Image search: [Google]
1497301685393.png
2MB, 1456x1941px
>>2501367
>>2501445
Most GPUs you can buy right now literally pay for themselves within 2 months. And you can still sell them afterwards. There's a reason they're out of stock everywhere
>>
We need a to ban shill threads. Shit that is like "buy x, you'll thank me later" with nothing of substance. Somehow /pol/ banned shit level "red pill me on x" threads and still has quality red pill me threads. I think we can do the same.
>>
>>2502180
agreed
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.