[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

Get in here anons, maybe youll finally be able to get the girl of your dreams
>>
>>2500451
I've been watching the hype build on it these past few days, I'm in
>>
IM ALL IN IN THIS BITCH, GIVE ME MY LAMBO MOTHERFUCKERS
>>
>>2500451
This is basically the chart of DGB
>>
>>2500606
except the time scale is completely different, and the recent news will make this thing triple in the coming weeks
>>
File: madjack.png (9KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
madjack.png
9KB, 205x246px
I feel the engine come to life, the vibrations give my penis a tingling feeling.

I look out the window, and see all the ARK, ETH, and LTC HODLers looking like pic related.

I coun't my cpc's, and the main engine begins to fire.

A tear streams down the side of my face.

We're going to the moon boys.
>>
File: leonardo.png (959KB, 1190x922px) Image search: [Google]
leonardo.png
959KB, 1190x922px
>>2500702
feels good man
>>
File: missed the moon again.png (271KB, 556x654px) Image search: [Google]
missed the moon again.png
271KB, 556x654px
>>2500791
WE'RE IN THE GREEN. PREPARE TO ENTER THE UPPER ATMOSPHERE.
>>
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1570021.160

I'll pass, thanks
>>
>>2501140
That entire thread is saying it is a good buy though?
>>
>>2501208
>no dev activity
>newbie accounts shilling
Suit yourself mate, but I'll pass. Looks more like a post pump to me, but if you can chase a pnd then it might be worth taking the risk.

t.hodlor, back to active trading on Wedensday. If it'll show signs of accumulation till then I'll probably get a little.
>>
>>2501289
The website was updated this week. The devs are still there, they are just quiet. I think the coins initial issue was lack marketing. I believe it's taking off.
>>
>>2501333
Why did they state they're trading on bleu then if they aren't anymore? I've read up on it a little and it's tempting to put some sats in.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.