[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RDD?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

I keep seeing how RDD is going to make a move at some point. Can someone explain to me how thats possible with a 3million dollar (1k+ BTC) wall between 100-200 sat? Im a newbie, but it really seems unlikely those walls will be broken anytime soon. Thoughts?
>>
>>2500341
>Thoughts?
It's another shitcoin.
>devs not doing shit until this coin got pumped last month
>redd ID an overhyped gimmick
>no marketing team
And they have their own shill discord like all the other shitcoin groups.
>>
>>2500341
A coin with a fucking bean mooned recently, nothing is impossible in this market.
>>
File: 1496536605101.png (288KB, 501x509px)
1496536605101.png
288KB, 501x509px
>>2500427
>no marketing team

That's the most frustrating thing about this coin.

It is primed for unbelievable marketing if you target the Reddit fanbase or SJW demographic.

Disregard just the name for a second and apply it's look and base functionality.

1st, It has REDD-ID coming, which simplifies the whole crypto transaction applications. It blows my mind how the same people here who call this a shitcoin and REDD-ID as a no burger are also the same people who type in 4chan.org to bitch about this coin. If you don't understand the irony of that, then you are going to have a hard time in future markets when this changes more. It primed the crypto world for normies which will bring in more capital.

2nd, they have mobile staking at the end of the 1st quarter in 2018. Which again, simplifies the process even more for normies.

These 2 points are big. Simplicity is key when you want something to spread.

Now how about it's look? The design of the logo itself is everything the SJW or Reddit base is about. Something new. Something colorful or "unique". Something eye catching that makes them feel special. The rainbow should be self explanatory. It's one of the whole reasons Google became excellent in marketing. You think they just make all their walls and pipes different colors for shits and giggles? They plan that shit out so they can take pictures and be eye candy. It makes the appear pleasant for the viewer.

The lack of a marketing team or strategy for this coin is inexcusable.

It would be so easy to market this as some sort of normie or SJW coin if you spread it right. Especially if you demonize fiat as a capitalist invention, you could bandwagon the fuck out of the SJW and left to say movement to crypto is a rejection of the "fascists" or something like that. That last bit is a stretch, but considering how many emotional investors are out there, it could happen if you people take the brand personally.
>>
I have small marketing strategy I'm working on now. It's approved because Reddcoin is open source so everyone is free to dive in....I say "approved" because I did contact the FB page and joined the discord unofficial marketing chat. I'm waiting for ReddID to release so I can follow with the marketing I have planned.
>>
>>2501082

I can confirm this.

There is a marketing team going, it's just hard to market something that's not out yet.

The devs don't want this coin to be DGB2.0
>>
>>2500979
you should to go help like >>2501082, looks like legit good ideas although I think the name should be changed personally
>>
>>2501139
>DGB
>the coin everyone lost moola on
>>
>>2500979
Tipping already exists but without the hassle of crypto exchanging. I don't normal people using this even if they end up marketing it well (which they won't given the track record). Too many red flags for me (forgot to mention this got delisted too before from polo) but people are free to waste their money how they like.
>>
>>2501322
Except there is very little to tip for. There has to be an adoption in more areas than just cam girls. Which can happen a lot easier with REDD-ID.

But as far as marketing goes though, it's one of the reasons why I was thinking of taking advantage of the political climate.
>>
>>2500427
>devs have been ignoring it
This infuriates me the most about RDD believers. They didn't see the fact that it's been dead since 2014 and was literally started at a shitcoin piggybacking on Reddit's name?
>>
Yeah I can see some use for this coin, it's easier and faster to tip with virtual currency. I doubt that REDD-ID will take this that high tough if it even comes out.. who knows
>>
>>2500341
its because the price is so low

fewer numbers to bid with
>>
>>2501292
Bought in at 200 sats and sold at 2100, you're retarded
>>
>>2501292
That's your fault for being a retard

RDD won't be like DGB
Devs aren't hyping shit because there's nothing to hype atm.
>>
>>2500341
$3 million is nothing. DGB saw its daily volume increase from ~$10 million to ~$200 million in a matter of days. Obviously, this requires bigger whales and media frenzy, but a few million wall is nothing.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.