[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

August 1 Bunker Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1492020943137.jpg (87KB, 768x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492020943137.jpg
87KB, 768x960px
So August 1 is coming up and the market is up for a crash. It doesn't matter if BTC does a soft fork, hard fork or no fork at all. THE PRICE OF BTC, ETH and pretty much every coin is going to go down due insecurity and instability

So should I sell all my BTC and ETH and buy back just when everybody is panicking and selling?

Here is my plan:

>Sell BTC and ETH now to make som sweet gains
>Buy back in right when everybody is selling
>Even more profit

What do you guys think?
>>
>>2499667
durr
>>
>>2499667

Everyone plans on doing the very same thing anon. Think about it.
>>
>>2499667

Counter argument: the dip already happened in expectation of this. Everyone is expecting a dip and is ready to buy. You move your money out, everything moons overnight and you end up having to come back at a higher price.
>>
>>2500083
so the better option is just to keep what you have if you actually believe in it long term, and if it dips hard later on, buy more
>>
>>2500083
so what is your strategy then?
>>
>>2500107
Hold, but have extra fiat prepared for a dip/crash.
If you have no extra fiat, liquidate a portion of it and be ready to buy back in with it. Nobody knows whether the price will actually increase or decrease, so betting entirely on one side is risky. Then again, you could lose a good portion of your portfolio if you go half in half out.
Overall, it's a fucking gamble, all of this is.
>>
Shorting all the way down
>>
>>2500083
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm gonna sell half my BTC/ETH/LTC holdings and buy back in a dip. Will probably hold the altcoins tho
>>
>>2500048

And? If everyone plans on doing the same thing, and you do the opposite. You get royally fucked. Especially if you buy at the top (2500+) and hold the entire way through it.

You'll be bagholding for months if not years. Maybe even permanently.
>>
>>2501919
The dip already happened
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.