[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Swarm City Shills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

File: 1.png (16KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
16KB, 1000x1000px
Look at you faggots, nobody wants a decentralized uber, they want real background checks not weirdos asking your friends and family everytime before they get a ride
>>
next release will allow anyone to put a rideshare with or without vetting onto the DApp. One guy with a couple hundred grand could technically create the first uber of the blockchain with same uber insurance and vetting.
>>
I was really interested in this coin until I saw how absolutely inflated the price was. It dropped 50% because of fud posts. I'm starting to think the fudders were right on this one.
Also, the idea has potential, but because this coin is brought to you by the same scamsters at Arcadecoin, I'll wait for the next one.
>>
sounds like you wouldnt buy a lambo from a salesman because there shady. guess lambos suck. this product speaks for itself.
>>
>>2499581
The idiot behind ArcadeCoin was ejected by the team, as he was a top class twat.

They got rid of him and rebranded (so he has no control) to Swarm. Vitalik's Dad and the rest of their advisory board moved over also.

At first I was like hmm, but on second thought, this shows that they're competent enough to get rid of shit people from their team, even when it's the head.

The price dropped due to people selling the news (and the constant bullshit fud spam), they only have their MVP at the moment with a single hashtag (#pioneer) up, to test the underlying functionality.

They'll be opening it up for all hashtags soon. Saw a dev in the slack chat mentioning that the lack of marketing is intentional at this stage, they don't want the whole world piling on it just yet, as it's essentially still in Alpha. For now they've opened it up for crypto enthusiasts to test and feedback, then they'll move on to UI design and polishing it up for the average joe to use.
>>
>>2499321
>SWT platform actually encourages Crypto commerce
>Arguably just as innovative, if not more than well respected SYS
>Who could possibly want you to stay on Federal Jewserve notes all day long rather than use Crypto?

SWT is pro-anonymity, pro-financial freedom, pro free market, anti-taxation(theft), anti central banks

Now, who stands to gain by fudding it? I think we all know who.
>>
File: 976785908.png (65KB, 1380x876px) Image search: [Google]
976785908.png
65KB, 1380x876px
>>2499321
The good old Pajeet scam, never change /biz/
>>
File: dgb.jpg (534KB, 748x996px) Image search: [Google]
dgb.jpg
534KB, 748x996px
>>2500075
>The good old Pajeet scam
this.

First there was PoSW.
Then DGB aka PoSW 2.0.
Now Swarm City aka PoSW 3.0.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.