[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was going to give up coffee and junk food today but I will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: tfw.jpg (142KB, 900x879px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
142KB, 900x879px
I was going to give up coffee and junk food today but I will make this day the final one. Another day of moping around central London, mad at my ugly genetics and all the normies who see me as scum because of it, and whining on 4chan will cultivate a sense of embittered purpose that will increase the chance that I later "make it" and avoid giving up a healthy and frugal lifestyle. I'm going to have lots of fast food today. I've postponed shaving and my haircut until tomorrow (no, I don't have a neckbeard or long hair, the face genetics are my only flaw). I'm going to hit a low in looks today. The large tub of Ben and Jerry's ice cream I had yesterday piled on fat.

Just riding the underground to this station where I sit moping, I've seen lots of attractive women who consider me a disgusting non-Chad, including a 10/10 blonde (I know that makes me sound like Elliot but it is the truth). Also I saw Spanish speaking jailbaits on their own. And some other girls that would be considered 9s on a regular day.

It's kind of funny, of the 3 or 4 most attractive girls I've seen since moving to London, 2 or 3 of them were with their parents. Really makes you think.

My internal 4chan monologue dominates now. Usually when I see women my age I think in a mock girl voice, "Like, ew, he's not Chad!". When I see a Chad, I think in a mock deep voice, "Ay Stacey, dumb bish, get over here!" "Tee-hee! Cumming Chad!"

For me to sit here and drink this coffee takes more mental strength than Chad or Stacey need to run 15 km to raise money for whichever charity Instagrammers like. Think about it.
>>
>>
>>2497804
do you post this shit every day.
Are you the one that made this realization when then caffeine wore off in the office and you looked around and saw all the cucks?
>>
>>2498033

Yes
>>
>>2498047
take a vacation bro
find productive hobbies and stick to it.
Every day 8:30-9 do push ups and run
9-10 staurdays draw
stick to it.
shit will change
fuck the cucks
transcend out of the trash we all live it
you are fortunate to see it
try some yoga its better than meditation for the noisy world. Take care of your body. Your brain is directly connected.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.