[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>not buying Lisk before the rebrand We're in the accumulation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0467.png (13KB, 200x200px)
IMG_0467.png
13KB, 200x200px
>not buying Lisk before the rebrand

We're in the accumulation phase. Fill your boots.
>>
>>2496038
I have just 250...will I make it?
>>
>>2496057

That's fair. Easy 10x by year end with the next phase of the project coming through and that's being conservative.

I'm surprised there's barely anyone on /biz/ talking about it.
>>
>>2496087
I really believe in it. It's just that the high volume worries me. Plus I have a very diverse portfolio and that's all I could put into it.

I think it might go to $100 in the next 5 years easily if they continue to develop it.

I personally as a dev will be jumping on the SDK.
>>
>>2496118
Lisk lead dev went to ARK
>>
>>2496118

It'll start to go up quickly once rebranded. It's a solid choice.

Even the chart indicates a short term breakout coming.
>>
File: 1493562800957.png (672KB, 906x799px) Image search: [Google]
1493562800957.png
672KB, 906x799px
>>2496128
yeah everybody says that but let me tell you something. Leads dev don't mean shit without the team.

Software isn't that neckbeard weaboo concept of coding in the basement, you need solid team skills to make it work on a large scale. I looked at their team and they offer, so I'm confident that is a good long term hold. Will it be the next ETH x100 bom? I have no idea but I hope so.

>>2496152
I chose this and ARDR as my other two long term holds (2-3 years) for hopes of X100 increase.

I like the brand tho, even if it looks like a StarCraft mineral. The idea that they'll have a open SDK written in JS means that tops of people will hop in, myself included. Not to mention all of our pajeeti friends that can only write in JS and Java.

Never underestimate concentrated autism. Isn't that what 4chan preaches all of the time?

If you can and have the patience, hodl for at least 1-2 years. I think good things will come to LSK. The only thing that worries me is the high volume. I am not sure if it's over mined already, if anybody knows please let me know.
>>
>>2496038
I'm ready for the take off soon.
>>
File: 20120808_225855.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20120808_225855.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>2496198

Lisk does not really mine.

The system to create new lisk is different.

Lisk has 101 delegates only those 101 delegates receive lisk - forging.
People have to vote for you to become a 101 delegate.

Some of those 101 delegates are forging pools and do payouts based on the amount of lisk you hold in your wallet. The more lisk you have the more your vote weights and so the more lisk the pool gives you.
>>
>>2496198
>>2496198

Lisk does not really mine.

The system to create new lisk is different.

Lisk has 101 delegates only those 101 delegates receive lisk - forging.
People have to vote for you to become a 101 delegate.

Some of those 101 delegates are forging pools and do payouts based on the amount of lisk you hold in your wallet. The more lisk you have the more your vote weights and so the more lisk the pool gives you.
>>
>>2496038
So what projects are being built on the LSK platform? I haven't heard of any ICOs or large-scale projects relevant to my interests.
>>
whos the fucker who kept adding 1 to my bid
>>
>>2496301
Check the forums...
On the top of my mind.

Automobile parking meters.
There is a gaming platform to play old games with lisk rewards for wining.
IM service.

But check the forum for more info.

Q4 brings the SDK launch, so prize should go high.

As others said, Java is the language of the internet...
>>
>>2496591
*JavaScript
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.