[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not feeling rich enough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1437801695569.gif (2MB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1437801695569.gif
2MB, 720x720px
>got 2 btc last year, though using all the fiat that was available to me
>through a series of good investments, now have 17btc
>could have had more but made a series of mistakes along the way
>tfw melancholy and sadness when seeing the coins I invested in rise as I know they will never reach those low prices again.

Anyone know this feel? Like even though I put all I had, I feel like I could have got more.

I feel like 17btc is not enough, my aim is to have enough to retire. But at the same time I recognise if someone told me I would have 17 btc a year ago, I would have been delighted.
>>
>>2495582

That feel is commonly known as greed anon.
>>
>get to 10k first time
>amazed
>20k
>nice yo
>30k
>on to 40k I guess
etc

been hovering around 50k for a week now
>>
>>2495582
Hey anon real advice from /biz/bro here.
Figure out how much you need to invest in dividend stocks to live off the yield as a regular income.

Only then, you can say you are truly rich.
>>
>>2495591
I agree, think it's a mixture of greed & entitlement.
How to get over it?

>>2495609
Do you feel like 50k a week is enough? Do you have an aim where you think you will be satisfied?

>>2495656
Appreciate the advice, that is my eventual aim if I can get enough btc
>>
>>2495582
Because you know you're dependent on the bull-market.

If you were absolutely consistently making a certain percentage a week from your specific trading method you would be safe in the knowledge that you will have more in the near future.

Right now you're like a greedy child uncertain if your mother will give you any more sweets.
>>
>>2495670
i dont think he means 50k a week
>>
>>2495670
>>2495704
yeah its 50k total

my goal is somewhere around 1 mil

started out with only 5 k so I think it is doable
>>
>>2495670
>How do I get over it

You could try donating some to other anons just starting out. I have 0.01 at the moment but one day I hope to be where you are at. This is pretty inspiring if you're being honest.

1L3RHfJztcCEB7LZByUW4GXHuqQzVxzgCC
>>
>>2495670

It's human nature to want more, and there's probably more to be had if you hold for a few years. It's impossible to always make the best move with investing so not worth thinking about what may have been in hindsight. Be glad you can get a 40x roi over a single year.
>>
File: 1495723648906.jpg (13KB, 167x175px) Image search: [Google]
1495723648906.jpg
13KB, 167x175px
>>2495609
>been hovering around 50k for a week now
>>2495670
>Do you feel like 50k a week is enough?

OP your reading comprehension is ass
>>
>>2495582
hope you're buying on margin OP
>>
>>2495716
> playing someone's emotions to get them to give away money

Hmm, this might work, keep practicing this, you might become a decent con-artist some day.
>>
>>2495764
Not trying to be a con-artist. I literally started 2 days ago. Don't project your pajeet-ery onto me.
>>
>>2495695
That's a good point about dependency, maybe I just feel like there won't be many opportunities left cos I'm investing in quality coins that I feel will rise in the future rather than trading price swings

>>2495715
realised I misread now lol

>>2495743
Not anymore, that was one of the many mistakes I made

>>2495716
I was like you once too, I asked my parents for money to invest but they never gave me any, part of the reason why I feel like I could have more. Just rely on yourself.

>>2495720
This hindsight is really killing me, I agree, just be happy with what I have. Still has potential to increase
>>
I only made 100k this week. I feel unworthy and dirty :(
>>
>>2495609
Started out with 5-10K. My portfolio is now worth ~150K. I feel nothing.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.