[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happened here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: money.png (24KB, 1176x462px) Image search: [Google]
money.png
24KB, 1176x462px
>>
>>2495091
YOU FUCKING NEWFAGS RUINED EVERYTHING THAT'S WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED
>>
>>2495091
the price went up obviously.
>>
>>2495116
I can see that, is there any reason for such a sharp increase?
>>
>>2495091
It happened right after nobody paid the bounty the shadow borkers wanted for the weaponized software stolen from the NSA and CIA. All the programs Snowden talked about are now in the hands of anyone savvy enough to find them. We're fucked.
>>
>>2495125
Bruh. ---> >>2495101 <---

THAT happened
>>
>>2495140
But I dont have any Bitcoin, Im just an observer, I guessing this so called newfags came in and bought some bitcoin because they saw the price getting higher and now here we stand
>>
It's a bubble caused by people wanting to get rich quick. It's in the process of popping now so if you're looking to get in wait like six months and buy back in for around $1200.
>>
>>2495138
>>2495091
I believe it was because on the 14th or so of may was when hackers locked out the British NHS and other systems and demanded payment in bitcoin. It was in the. Red so people looked at bitcoin as they likely remembered it when it hit the red back in 2014 when it was $1000 because of the government debating it and articles about people making 800k.

They noticed it was still about and worth more so they hopped in too. Some of those people might have been kids in 2014 and now have a job or whatever to invest.
>>
>>2495287
This. Sorry boys but all bubbles and bull market eventually come to an end. If you were lucky enough to get in the past few months, well done, cash out and enjoy your gains. If you weren't. Then too late. Wait for the crash to ride the wave again.
>>
>>2495320
In the news. Not in the red.

Fucking phone.
>>
>>2495125
i dunno, the price of BTC goes up cuz theres an finite count of them :)
>>
>>2495386
there is a finite count of kidney stones available and very hard and time consuming to make new ones yet they aren't worth shit.
>>
>>2495399
>very hard and time consuming to make new ones
There isn't a finite amount of (future) kidney stones.

There is a finite amount of Bitcoin. Period. What part of that do you not understand?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.