[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are actually buying this HORSESHIT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: AAAA.png (53KB, 1290x549px) Image search: [Google]
AAAA.png
53KB, 1290x549px
Ethereum bots are going berserk, raping ass BIGTIME

LOOKS A THOSE ORDERS FFS
>>
and?
>>
>>2494767
then just stay the fuck out
>>
File: HORSESHIT.png (42KB, 1316x454px) Image search: [Google]
HORSESHIT.png
42KB, 1316x454px
>>2494809
>>2494815
I've seen this behavior many times before in penny stocks: when the bots can't solve the pump, they start setting over and over LOTS AND LOTS OF ORDERS DESPERATELY, unfortunately Ether's price is way too high to solve the pump rapidly without violently crashing the price first.

This pump failed and I KNOW the whales actually are shitting themselves, because they fucked it up by being too greedy.

There will be huge red candles pretty soon.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
>>
>>2494767
>whales keeping the price low to accumulate before the Flippening.
How fucking New are you?
>>
>>2494866
>implying Ethereum is even comparable to a penny stock.
>>
$7 next year.
>>
>>2494767
ANTSHARES will replace ETH in 2 weeks
>>
>>2494866
Lol you can try and fud all you want. Ethereum is only going to go up. Buy it now or stay poor
>>
>>2494866
>looking at the btc/eth pair on a relatively small exchange
On the offchance you're not FUDing, let me help you out: most of the action (volume) with ETH happens with USD.
>>
ETH is likely to correct to ~.06-.08 soon as the Bancor selloff takes it down, move into ETC for a good short term pump after a dip to .0065-.0070. They are working out their first ETC ico in July and certainly not the last, it's the only safe money for the next couple months.

ETC tips welcome if you've got the sense to sceenshot this:
0x5930b317EaC80F3De4411fBBac9C0dBb5390C316
>>
>>2495182
Personally I have become very rich on Eth, having invested in early april but 'm starting to pull out.
you're the fool and the blinded one if you don't see the alarm signals right now.
>>
>>2494767
>He uses bittrex to look at order books for analysis
You seriously cannot be this retarded.
>>
>>2494980
This.

Lol these stock traders come here for a week and think they can predict fucking everything.

OP you're going to get raped.
>>
>>2496075
where do you look?
>>
>>2496086
Chink and gook exchanges have the real ETH volume, Bittrex is barely 1.5% of the volume.
>>
>>2496086
Look up ETH on coinmarketcap and click "markets". See where the top volume is for ETH? Which exchange is it? It's Korean. If you can't read Korean, even though it's not that hard, go to the first English exchange for ETH and look at the figures there.

Jesus FUCK you people are retarded.
>>
File: pepedf.png (44KB, 710x577px) Image search: [Google]
pepedf.png
44KB, 710x577px
>>2495719
What are you smoking? The eth pair with the most volume is by far eth-btc, specifically eth-btc on poloniex.

But yes, eth-btc on trex is completely irrelevant. Let's all laugh at OP.
>>
>>2496130
Nevermind, forgot chinks & gooks rule ethereum trading now.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.