[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nocoiner here. I want to join in the fun of getting rich with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: Coinbase.jpg (23KB, 900x530px) Image search: [Google]
Coinbase.jpg
23KB, 900x530px
nocoiner here. I want to join in the fun of getting rich with you retards but I have no clue how. I have $60 in the form of 3 $20 bills in my wallet right now. How do I turn that into BTC/ETH/etc.?
It seems something like coinbase is how you do that. Is that the de facto fiat -> crypto funnel or is there something better?
I get the HODLing meme but what if I want to take a bit off the top to get some cash out of the system? Is it coinbase on the way back out too? Do I have to hook this shit up to a bank account?
>>
Fuck if I know bud I sold my last quarter bitcoin to some guy in Israel 4 years ago and wiped my hands of it. I didn't even know mt. gox wasn't the go-to exchange anymore.
>>
I think you could probably buy a prepaid card with your cash and use it to buy on coinbase. I'd try to get more funds together, if you trade with such small amounts the fees suck.
>>
>>2493397
What would you advise as the minimum buy-in, then?

And is trading a thing? The way I'm envisioning it is as something I just dump some cash into every now and then. The trading only happens when you try to convert BTC to another currency, right? From what I understand coinbase only offers fiat->BTC and then you use something else to exchange it for another coin.

is there something RELIABLE for fiat->ETH directly or are we not there yet?
>>
>>2493429

Try to get at least a hundred. Or literally just as much as you can. Sell some shit, your Xbox money could buy you a lambo one day. The time is right now my dude, if you're interested then don't half ass this, get as much money as you can, do as much research as you can, and buy soon
>>
>>2493459
That sounds irresponsible. I can throw around $100 or even $200 dollars but I'm gonna dip my toe in the pool before I jump in. I'm moreso looking for software recommendations.

I'm seeing Coinbase and Gemini as the main one.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.