[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fucked up and convert ETH to fiat on coinbase... It was under

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

I fucked up and convert ETH to fiat on coinbase...

It was under 1k usd

Am i going to get rooped on taxes, the irs, etc

Do I now need to record every transaction between exchanges, first in first out, and all that delightful stuff?
>>
yes you're going to prison

this isn't quora, go find a crypto faq and get the fuck off this board
>>
>>2492761
How much is the tax anyway?
>>
>>2492761
how much did you put in?
if you invested 1000 then you didn't really make any profit and you might not need to report it
>>
spend it all on crypto and send it somewhere else
>>
I haven't paid taxes in 10 years.
Recently I talked to a tax attorney about it.
His advice was to not worry about it until you get caught.
Unless you're buying yachts and shit no one will ever notice anyway and if they do, lawyer up and settle. You'll end up paying the same amount you would anyway so fuck it.
>>
>>2492761
dude, you've made like 5 threads asking this...
If you've made a good amount of money it's worth spending a little on an accountant that actually knows his shit instead of asking randoms on the internet.
>>
If you're in the US, you don't have to don't have to pay capital rape tax until you make gainz of ~30K
>>
or alternatively if you're married it's ~70k. But that info is irrelevant to people on this board
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.